Chapter 5.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
We were riding in Gabe's car in silence. I looked out the window and saw a lot of pretty lights and people walking around. I sat there in awe until I decided to break the silence.

"So where are you going to take me first?" I asked looking at his face.

"Mmmm, what about a park?" He said giving me a quick look before focusing back on the road.

"Sure, that's sounds great." I said to him. We both smiled at each other before he focused on the road again. I Looked at the window and I could see Gabe's reflection. I stared at his reflection in the window, until I noticed something. Gabe was looking at me too. He would glimpse at me once in a while. I felt a smile coming on my face, and my cheeks getting hot. Why am I acting this way? Just the little things he does make me melt, why? Maybe... I... Like... Him? No! I can't because I barley know him, so I can't say that, at least, not yet. I need to get to know him. Come on Autumn! You can do it just ask him a question, it won't be weird because we are just getting to know each other, as friends, unfortunately. Ok, I'm gonna do it! Here I go.......

"We are finally here, are you coming?" Gabe said taking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah. Let's go." I said smiling to him as we got out of the car. The park was beautiful. The only thing that Gabe didn't tell me was that it...was...next to... THE BEACH!!! I've never been to the beach before. It was AMAZING!!!

"Wow! It sure is beautiful." I said in awe.

"It sure is. Where do you want to sit? We can sit on the beach, on the playground, or on the benches."

"Well, is it ok if we sit on the beach? If you don't mind." I said looking at his soft brown eyes.

"Thank goodness! I wanted to sit on the beach too." He said smiling to me, while I let a out a small chuckle.

"Great.... Shall we go?" I asked him smiling. He nodded and we both were walking to the beach. MAN! It was...just...full of beauty. I was in awe sitting on the sand next to Gabe just watching the waves crash into the shore, when Gabe spoke.

"So, we should get to know each other, since we are in the same team now," he said to me. I nodded to him.

"I'll start. So, I was born in Florida, but then I went into dancing and moved to L.A, then I became in actor, then I went into singing, and now I'm in the band, IM5. What about you?" Gabe started saying while he looked into my eyes.

"Well, I was born in Colorado. I didn't know what to do with my life. I was always into music. I loved to dance and sing, mostly dance. So, when it came to choose a college, I decided to join UCLA, and that's how I'm here in L.A. When I got here, one of my teachers recorded my dancing and it went on the internet, and that's how your manager found me. So yeah." I said to him. He looked so fascinated, it was funny. I chuckled a little. We sat in silence. Come on! I can do it! Ask him a question, pretend that he is my best friend already and ask him a question.

"Let's get down to the simple stuff. What's your favorite color?" I said forcing myself.

"My favorite color is Yellow, what about you?" He asked me with a smile.

"My favorite color is..." I was saying until I saw someone I didn't want to see now. I got up quickly and helped Gabe up.

"What? What's wrong?" Gabe asked.

"Can we leave, like right now?" I said to Gabe. He looked confused, but then agreed. We grabbed our stuff from the sand and starting walking to the car. I was looking down until I bumped into someone big. I looked up, and right there, I knew the trouble was going to start.
*
*
*
*
*
OH SNAP!!! Who do you guys think it is? It's a MYSTERY. Also, thank you guys so much for the reads and votes! Don't be afraid to comment and give me feedback or some ideas. It would help me a lot. I have GREAT NEWS!!! I will be needing girlfriends for Will, Cole, and Dana! I just need a name, hair color, eye color and who's girlfriend you want to be! Thanks! Until next time! Bye!😃
~A.