Chapter 35.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
I was waiting in the food court of an all night mall. I sat on the table waiting. Looking to see if she is even going to come. It was already 1 am. I sighed and got up, then, I saw her coming. I sat back down.

"Hey babe." She said sitting down. She reached over for a kiss. I pulled away. "Um ok. Why did you want me here?"

"Why did you take so long?" I asked a little annoyed.

"I was with a friend." She said looking at her phone. I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you want me?" She asked.

"Look, Gigi. I don't want to do this anymore."

"Do what?"

"Us. I'm just too busy right now for a girlfriend." I lied.

"Are you breaking up with me?" She asked a little too loud.

"Yes. I'm sorry."

"It's because of the season girl isn't it!?"

"Season girl?"

"Don't act stupid. That dancing bit-"

"Don't you dare call her names. She hasn't done anything to you."

"Hasn't done anything to me?! Well, she just stole my boyfriend! That's something. She has had a crush on you for a long time. Don't you see? It was her fault you broke up with me. She got you to her side!" She yelled.

"Okay, first, quiet down. And second, this has nothing to do with Autumn. I wanted to break up with you for a long time now. I chose to break up you. Me. I did, no one else." I said getting up.

"So your just gonna leave me alone?"

"Your not alone, you have that guy that you've been sleeping with." She had a guilty look on her face. "You thought I didn't know, but I knew. So have a nice life." I said started to walk away.

"You'll regret this Gabe! Be prepared for what's coming for you. Especially to that pathetic dancer!" I just walked away and ignored her. "I warned you." She said. I turned around and saw her call someone.

~Gigi's P.O.V.~

"Hey. It's time. I want you to finish what you started with that...so called Fall." I spoke into the phone.

"Why now?" He told me.

"Because, the faster she is gone, the faster Gabe will come running back. So are you gonna get rid of her?"

"On it." I smiled with an evil smirk.

"Great!" I hug up. I texted Gabe.

Me- I hope you said bye to that season person, cause she's gonna get it. Byeeeeeee!😏😘

I turned off my phone and stood up grabbing my bags. What a nice treat.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~

I was walking to the entrance of the mall when I got a text.

Gigi- I I hope you said bye to that season person, cause she's gonna get it. Byeeee!😏😘

What does she mean by that? Wait, Gigi was calling someone. Oh no! Autumn! I ran to my car and ran to Autumn and Allies home.

-skipping the car ride-

I got to Autumn and Allie's home. The lights were off. I didn't want to disturb the because everything seems fine. So I should leave. I got in my car.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I was sleeping peacefully when I heard something outside. It must just be the wind. So I laid back down. Then, I heard it closer. It seemed that what ever it was, was on my balcony. I stayed still. The door from the balcony jiggled. My heart stopped. The door slowly opened, and a figure walked in. I took a closer look and realized who it was. It................................was............................someone........................who.........................I..............didn't.............................expect.................................to..........................be..................here! I....................was..................................really.......................shocked! It was..................................................................................................................................................................................GABE!