Chapter 21

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I made my way to Allie.

"Allie, are you okay?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"No, I'm not." She cried into her knees.

"Allie, please talk to me." I begged. She got up but she hid her face.

"Allie, your scaring me, what happened?" I asked standing up.

"Nothing." She cried.

"Did Cole do something to you?" I asked.

"No." She said.

"Let me see your face." I demanded. She stayed quiet. "Allie, please." She took a couple of deep breaths, and big sighs. She uncovered her face and I couldn't believe what I saw.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Allie's right cheek bone was bruised.

"Allie what happened?" This time I asked in anger. Allie started crying. What I hope is that Cole had nothing to do with this.

"Ummm, well I was at the beach with some friends from work and when everyone left, I walked along the beach shore." She started.

~Allie's P.O.V.~
Flashback
I was walking along the beach shore, when I heard a very familiar voice.
"Allie!" It shouted. I turned back and saw my ex-boyfriend. He ran to me. I tried to run away from him but he was too fast. He caught me and pulled me towards him.

"Allie, I finally found you!" He said smiling evilly.

"Look, Jake, I don't want to cause any trouble so, can you please let me go." I asked trying to get out of his grip.

"Don't you know your mine! I've been meaning to find you. I keep seeing you with this Cole kid. Why are you cheating on me!?" He started yelling.

"Jake, we are not together anymore. You have to understand that. I'm not yours anymore!" I yelled from so much pain he was causing me.

"NEVER EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!" He yelled angrily. He looked at me. He then punched me in the face. I fell in pain.

"And that's what you get!" He yelled. I saw him run away. From there, I got up and covered my face. Cole has been calling and texting me, but I just ignored him. I ran to the house and cried on the couch.

End of Flashback

"I am so sorry Allie." Autumn said bringing me into a hug. I cried myself to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY
The boys invited us to the studio, but of what happened yesterday, I didn't want Cole to see my ugly face. It's embarrassing.

"Allie, come on, we already covered it with makeup. You can't see it." Autumn said to me.

"Fine." I said to her. We drove to the studio.

When we got there, I tried to avoid Cole as much as I could.

(It's night already)

We ended up staying late. Autumn, Will, Gabe, Dana, and Cole were on the studio.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna get fresh air." I said getting up. I went out onto a balcony.

~Cole's P.O.V.~
Allie has been acting weird around me. I tried calling her and texting her, but she just won't answer. I followed Allie out to the balcony that we had in the studio building. I saw her looking into the city. I could hear her crying quietly. That broke my heart into a million pieces.

"Allie, are you okay?" I asked walking up to her. She quickly wiped her tears.

"Yeah I'm fine." She said still looking at the bright city.

"Allie?" I asked so she could look at me.

"Yeah." She said still looking at the city.

"Can I see those beautiful dark brown eyes please?" I asked. She chuckled. She finally turned to look at me.

"There they ar-" I stopped mid-sentence when I noticed something on her cheek.

"Allie, what happened to you?" I asked concerned.

"Autumn said, you couldn't see it. The makeup must of washed away with my stupid tears." She said angrily.

"Allie, what happened?" I asked once again,"don't lie to me."

"My ex-boyfriend hit me." When she told me that, I clenched my teeth and paced around.

"I'm going to kill that son of a-" I got cut off.

"Cole come down. What happened, happened. I'm okay now." She said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Allie, why didn't you tell me." I said.

"I didn't think you would care." She said putting her head down.

"Allie, I always have and will care for you." I said pulling her chin up with my finger so she could meet my eyes.

"Look, I appreciate it and all but, no one has or will truly care for me." She said with sadness in her eyes.

"Well, I care for you. And you know why? Because you mean the world to me." I said with honestly.

"Cole-" I cut her off when I put my lips on hers. Surprisingly, she kissed back. We pulled apart and I hugged her tightly.

"So, you want to go hang out in the kitchen?" I asked her. She laughed.

"Come on, let's go." She said holding my hand. We went back to our friends. FINALLY...I got that off my chest. I loved Allie for a long time now, and today was the day I kissed her! What an Am-az-ing Day!
*
*
*
*
*
Hello! Third update today! This chapter is dedicated to aliorozco19 / colliner4life19 ! I hope you liked it! Vote and Comment on what you thought of this chapter! Love Ya! Until next time!
~A.