Chapter 17.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I'm seriously about to do this? I hope he doesn't freak out. Here goes nothing.

"Gabe this isn't easy to say," I looked at him, "I'm going to explain everything." I took a deep breath.

"It all started like this....."

Flashback
Me and this guy named Julian were walking down the mall. We were going to meet up with our friends. I like him as a friend but he thinks of me as something more. I'm so afraid of what might happen if he asked me out.

"Hey Autumn, I need to tell you something." He said sitting down on a rock, "I've liked you for a long time now and I always had eyes for you. And I was wondering if you would go out with me?" He looked at me and I tried to look away.

"Look, Julian. I'm flattered but I don't think of you that way. I only think of you as a friend so the answer is no, I'm sorry." I said. I then got up from where we sat. He pulled me down again.

"Julian what are you doing?" I asked shocked.

"You either go out with me or do what I say!" He yelled.

"Julian let go of me!" I pleaded.

"No! If you don't pick I will pick for you!" He said.

"I don't have to listen to you." I yelled.

"Oh you will. If you don't listen to me, I will make your life miserable! And your family's life too." He threatened.

"Okay! Fine! I pick......" I thought about it, and I was not going to go out with a freak! "I'll do what ever you want, but you can't make me go out with you." I told him he let go and dragged me to the store were are friends were. I have never said a thing about that incident to anyone, because I was frightened of Julian. Since then I have done what he asked. I had payed for him, took the blame for him, and did things to people he wanted to get revenge on. I hate him so much. One day we were walking by the mall.
"What are we doing here?" I asked Julian with fright.

"To get revenge....on someone random." He said with an evil smile.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"There, that pretty boy over there discusses me." He told me. The pretty boy had shades on with a swaggy look.

"And.....what do you want me to do?" I asked him. Then he put an evil smile on his face.

"I want you to....hurt him." He said.

"Hurt him how?" I asked with confusion.

"You'll see, and you'll soon do it." He said. After that he explained to me what the plan was, it wasn't that bad, I just had to push him in the bushes. It doesn't seem like a big plan. We waited until the boy came out of the mall. I hid next to the bushes. The boy finally came out of the mall. He stood in front but then, he started walking the opposite direction. No, no, no, no! If I don't do this, Julian is going to kill me. I looked around for Julian, but he was no where in sight. I kept my eyes on the boy, who began to cross the street. Then, out of no where, a car came racing out towards the boy. The boy was listening to music, and had headphones on so he probably doesn't see it. I freaked and did the first thing that came into my mind. I ran towards the boy and pushed him out of the way. He hit a pole and fell unconscious on the ground. I ran to him. I turned him around and held his head.

"Are you okay?" I asked. No response. Then while I still hold his head, Julian comes behind.

"I thought you needed a little help." He said. I can tell he had an evil smirk on his face. Right there I knew that he was the one driving the car that almost hit the boy. He pulled me up my the shoulders and walked away with me.

"Julian we ant just leave him there!" I yelled at him.

"Calm down, someone will find him, sometime." He said with a laugh. I just looked at him in discussed. When we got in the car I was in shock and I couldn't believe I left him there. Julian dropped me off at my house. I ran up to my room and cried into my pillow. Luckily, no one was home. I couldn't take it anymore, I was sick of always listening to Julian. I hate him so much. Without thinking, I ran out of the house and headed to the police department. I told them everything that Julian has done, and the threats he said to me. They told me to wait with this woman who will get everything sorted out. I then heard screaming. I stood up and saw Julian being dragged by two policemen.

"It was you! I'm gonna get you for this!" He screamed.

"You deserve this for all the things you did to me! It's over Julian! You can't hurt me anymore!" I said back. Now, I know that my troubles are over.

End of Flashback

"And from the day I fell on you, I knew that, that boy, was you. Gabe it's okay if you hate me and you never want to talk to me, I understand." I said with my head down. I felt a tear fall from my eyes. He got up and I knew he was going to leave. But then I felt arms on my shoulder and a finger wiping away my tear. I looked up and saw Gabe looking in my eyes.

"Autumn, why would I hate you, you saved my life. Yeah, I'm mad, but I'm not mad at you. I'm mad because of Julian, and what he had done to you." He said pulling me into a hug.

"But Gabe..." He cut me off.

"No buts Autumn." He said. Then he put his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest. Then I felt a pair of lips on my cheek. I smiled at the fact that he kissed me, well, on the cheek, but that's fine too. We laid there in each others arms while we watched a movie.
*
*
*
*
*
Hey! Sorry for this awful update. I didn't really know how this chapter was going to go. So, yeah. Thank you guys for the reads and votes and comments. I'll try to update soon. Vote and Comment about what you think of this chapter. Thanks! Until next time! Bye!
~A.