⇜Chapter 9⇝

Kirsten's POV
A Few Weeks Later

"I told him if he can't stop, he can't be in Olivia's life." I said to Lisa over the phone. Its been 3 weeks since I gave Kyrie that talk, and he is still smoking and drinking. He obviously doesn't have a problem being without us. But the more I thought about it, the more it didn't make sense. Kyrie has a weird way of coping with some things. Maybe he wasn't be hard headed. Maybe he was actually dealing with something. I gathered my things, taking Olivia with me, heading over to Kyrie's house. I got out the car, unstrapping Olivia from her car seat, walking up to the door. I knocked twice.

The door opened, and Kyrie stood shirtless, and his face a mess. "Yes?" he asked, annoyed. "Aren't you going to let me in?" I asked, showing the same amount of attitude. He huffed, opening the door wider to let me in. I went upstairs, lying a sleeping Olivia on the bed. I returned downstairs to find Kyrie on the couch, his head in his hands. "Kyri-" "I already know what you're going to say, Kirsten. You only randomly show up at my house for one reason. To point out my fuck ups." he mumbled, not even letting me finish. "No Kyrie, that's not why I'm here. You need to stop drinking and smoking. I mean it." I said, hands placed firmly on my hips. He rolled his eyes.

"Exactly like I said. Pointing out how bad I fucked up. I want you and Olivia back in my life so bad, but I-I can't stop.." he whispered, shaking tears out his eyes. "Kyrie, you need help-" "Help? No, no, no. I can't go to some rehab place. Do you know how terrible that'll look when NBA teams try to draft me in the future? I'm not doing it." he argued quickly. I shook my head. "Are you seriously putting your career before your health?" I questioned, and he stayed quiet. "Unbelievable.." I said, laughing to myself. "There was no need for me coming over here then. In trying to help you, and-" "Just give me some time, please. I'll get my shit together, and it won't have to do with any of this." he said, talking about the beer bottles and alcohol on the table.

I picked them up, throwing then away. "What are you doing?" he asked, following me into the kitchen. "What better time to get your shit together than now?" I asked, taking a trash bag out, beginning to fill it with all the opened, and closed, cans of beer and alcohol. I threw away all the cigarettes he had, too. He was going to get it together. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. And Ilk help him as much as needed..

Kyrie's POV

She is so amazing to me. I didn't deserve someone like her in my life. After all the bull crap I put her through, and she still decides to put up with me. I watched her closely as she continued throwing away half empty, and completely full glass bottles. I walked over to her, taking the bag from her hand. "Kyrie, what are you-" "Shh.." I whispered, inching my face towards hers. "Kyrie-" I shut her off with my lips. She melted under my touch, instantly kissing back. Moaning lightly, she pulled back for air. "I guess I could give you a little bit of motivation.." she smirked, pulling me to the couch slowly. This, I could get used to..

A/N; my wisdom tooth is growing in. Ugh. Anyway, as of tomorrow, the Ravens have 215 days until their first game of the 2015-16 season. How will I survive.? lol, but as you can see, I changed from having chappy titles to not. I couldn't think of any other chappy names that I hadn't used before, so I just stopped altogether. ha, but vote pleases & thank yous. (And I couldn't help but notice that my Derrick story has almost the same amount of votes as my Blake one, but basically half the reads. THANK YOU.❤❤ ~QveenKaep