⇜Chapter 3⇝

I woke up, but Kyrie wasn't beside me. I got up, going downstairs. Kyrie wasn't home, but I knew exactly where he was. As I walked through the kitchen, I smelled the garbage disposal. It was God awful. Kyrie walked through the kitchen, throwing the basketball in the corner. "Ky, do you smell the sink? Its terrible." I said, holding my nose. He sniffed twice, shaking his head.

"No, I don't smell anything." he said, taking off his sweaty t-shirt. I sat on the couch, too lazy to move. "Could you pass me some ice cream?" I asked. He left for the kitchen, soon back with a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. "Thanks." I mumbled, drinking some beer after it. I almost threw up. Why did this taste so terrible? "Hey, I have to go to something today." he said, taking the beer from my hand, downing the rest. "Where?" I asked, stretching out on the couch.

I had homework to do, but that can wait. Nap time is calling my name. "Some college offered me a basketball scholarship, and I wanted to see what it was all about. So, I'm not going to be here later." he answered, getting ready to take a shower. "That's great Ky. You can actually out those skills to work." I added. Kyrie is very talented at basketball. He could take any of those NBA players one-on-one any day. Basketball was his favorite thing to do. He had such a passion for it. "Well, I'm going to get ready." he said, making his way upstairs.

~~~~~
"Does this look too 'dressy'?" Kyrie asked me from my awkward, upside down position on the couch. "No, you look perfect." I laughed. He didn't laugh. "Kirsten, I'm serious." he said, rolling his eyes. "Sorry Ky." I mumbled, sitting up. I was in a really good mood. "You shouldn't stress this so much. You look great." I mumbled, as he leaned down to kiss me softly. "I know. Its just, I want this really bad." he said, pecking my lips again. "Hey Ky, what are.. we?" I asked. I really liked him, and we kissed, hugged, and had sex a lot, but we never really made it 'official'.

He glanced over at me. "We're whatever you want us to be." he smiled his adorable smile, his pearly whites twinkling like stars. I couldn't help the smile pulling at my face. He looked down at his watch. "I gotta go baby. I'll see you a little later." he said, kissing my forehead. My stomach flipped when he called me baby. "Alright." I mumbled. I didn't want him to go. He grabbed his coat and his phone before leaving. I was on the couch, trying to go to sleep when a wave of nausea came over me. I rushed to the bathroom, throwing up. As a girl, when you have sex a lot, throwing up randomly can only mean one thing..

A/N; not a long chapter, more in the next. But vote please.! Probably updating later though. & I'm not saying my birthday is tomorrow, but it kinda is.. haha, vote please, & Ily.❤ ~QveenKaep