⇜Chapter 41⇝

3 Weeks Later

Just a little further. I told myself. I was working out so I could get my body ready for my dress, and I was about 90% there.

I was in the Cavs gym, working out along side Kyrie and Kevin. Olivia and Lorenzo were with their god parents, LeBron and Savannah for the time.

With sweating dripping off my forehead, I wiped it away with my towel, continuing to jog heavily on the treadmill. After 10 minutes of running, I finally stopped to take a short break.

Breathing in shorts spurts, I focused on trying to catch my breath. "You're looking amazing so far, babe." Kyrie stopped lifting and walked over to me. He put his arms around me, kissing me.

"Kyrie, stop. You're sweaty." I whined, pushing his shirtless body away from me. "Y'all get a room, why don't you?" Kevin scoffed playfully, stretching his legs. I rolled my eyes, pulling Kyrie by his shoulders back to me.

I smashed my lips on his and he smirked into the kiss. "Ew!" Kevin covered his eyes and while Kyrie and I laughed. "Stop talking then." I told him, taking a sip of my water bottle. He finished up, walking out the room.

I looked over at Kyrie, as our workouts were now finished. I threw my towel over my shoulder, as Kyrie took my hand in his. Very few cameras were around as we made our way to the car. I was ready to shower and sleep.

My body was now extremely sore. The car ride was moderately quiet, being as Olivia and Lorenzo weren't in the backseat. "Babe, I wanted to see my Dad today.." I told Kyrie as he focused on the road.

"Your dad? When was the last time you two talked? Like, 4-5 years ago?" He furrowed his eyebrows to why I randomly wanted to see my father again after so many years.

"That's not the point, Ky. I want him to walk me down the aisle in 2 weeks. I feel I've grown and matured enough and I don't want to walk down the aisle alone." I explained, holding his hand.

He pressed it softly to his lips, kissing it. "I'll support your decisions, boo. That sounds great." He agreed, smiling. I closed my eyes, happy with the idea that Kyrie was okay with my father walking me down the aisle.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Olivia trampled Kyrie and I before we got in the house. "O, we were only gone for 5 hours." I told her, and she shrugged.

"I missed you.." She mumbled, releasing us from the hug. She couldn't stay away from Mommy and Daddy too long..

A/N:: short chap before I go to bed.! I'm sooooo tired, so I'll ttyl. Ily❤ -GxddessK

𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 | 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें