⇜Chapter 15⇝

Abigail and I got Olivia back to the hospital, doctors and nurses waiting for us. "Ma'am, were going to need for you to leave the room." a nurse told me. I took another look at Olivia's lifeless body. Tears pricked my eyes. I backed away slowly, going back into the waiting room, sitting nervously beside Abigail, now awaiting a new result.

Life or Death..

•°•°•°•°•

   "Kirsten, get up!" Abigail yelled, and I bolted up almost immediately. I noticed the doctor in the waiting room. "What is it, doctor?" I asked, still half asleep. His face pulled a small smile. Very small, but a smile none the less. "Olivia is stable. She's still very, very ill, but she should be just fine. We started her on a treatment that lasts about a year. So, I ask you to please be patient." Upon hearing the amazing news, I hugged Abigail so tight she began to gag. "Doctor, what is wrong with her?" I asked, pulling away from our hug.

   "She had a minor rupture in a blood vessel, and it prevented copious amounts of blood from reaching her brain, causing her seizure." he explained further, and I don't ever think I've been so happy after hearing such news. I was happy because we finally know what's wrong, and that's something we can work with. "We've repaired the vessel, so everything is fine." he left the waiting room, and for the first time in forever, I smiled. "Kirsten.." I turned around, met with an unfamiliar face. "M-Mom?" Was she really here, or was I just being delusional?

   "Kirsten, you never told me you were pregnant." she had tears in her eyes. "I figured put you through enough with my drinking and smoking habits.." I admitted shamefully. She hugged me, her descending down her cheeks. "I have a grand child?" I guess she was asking because she couldn't believe it. "Well, this isn't the best way to find out.. But yes Mom, you do have a grand baby." I put on a smile, wiping my tears. "I've missed you so much." she smiled harder than I've ever seen her smile. Ever. It was great to know we were on good terms again..

•A/N: a short chapter like my Julian story. But posting another one tomorrow. ~QveenKaep