⇜Chapter 16⇝

"But why would she decide to come back now? Like, that's dead, for real, for real." Abigail questioned, eating her Chinese take out. I thought about it for a second before replying. "I don't know.." Finishing my orange chicken, I threw away my plate. "It just seems kind of lame. Like she's going to get something out of it all of a sudden.." she said, finishing up her food also. "Let's just drop it, okay?" I said. Abigail raised her eyebrows, shaking her head. "Fine.." she mumbled. Even though I didn't want to talk about it, part of me still thought about it. Over thought it..

2 Weeks Later

   "Just give her these shots every day, twice a day. And this medicine can be mixed in her baby food. If there are any complications, which there shouldn't be, just bring her back, and we'll check on her. Now, her next checkup is in 6 months." her doctor explained, a smile on his face. He, as well as the other nurses and doctors, had grown so close to Olivia in the past few months. "Thank you, Dr. Coleman. Thank you so much." I smiled, holding Olivia and taking her bag along with me. Dr. Coleman gave me a warm smile, holding the door out for me. "It was a pleasure." he said, as Abigail and I headed home.

   "Abigail, I seriously want to thank you for taking part of my adventurous life." I said, strapping Olivia into her car seat. "I live for adventure, my love." she laughed, getting in the passenger seat as we headed home. I turned on the radio, and One Direction was on. Olivia giggled excitedly. "I see we have a Directioner on our hands." I told Abigail, gesturing to Olivia. "We must be related." she smirked, singing along to 'What Makes You Beautiful'. Oh, such wonderful memories..

A/N: filler chapter, but more in the next.! Abigail, I used your comment, btw. lol, but Voteee, & Ily❤ ~QveenKaep