⇜Chapter 4⇝

*1 Week Later*
I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Kyrie to get home. I was pregnant. And I had to tell him. It was his: its not like I had sex with anyone else. He walked through the door, and I took a deep breath. "Kyrie, I have to tell you something.." I said, standing up. He sat his stuff down, giving me a small kiss. "What is it babe?" he asked. I took another shaky breath. "Kirsten, what's wrong?" he asked again, this time a serious tone was in his voice. He looked me and the eyes, and I just about fainted right there in his arms.

"Kyrie, I'm pregnant." I said, holding my breath. "You're what?" he asked as if he didn't hear me. "I'm pregnant." I repeated. He didn't say anything, he just sat on the couch, his head in his hands. "You're pregnant?" he asked, a tinge of anger in his voice. "Yes, I am. And its yours." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "Shit, shit, shit.." he cursed under his breath over and over. "What?" I asked. "This.. This is terrible." he answered. Tears stung my eyes. "You don't understand. I have a whole future ahead of me. I haven't even started college. I can't just stop my life for some kid-" "For your kid. Our kid, Kyrie." I argued.

"You can't just abort it-" "Kyrie, what the hell is wrong with you?! I'm not getting rid of our baby." I yelled back. He was crazy. Two 'A' words a young mother never wants to hear: abortion or adoption. "Well, I'm not taking care of a baby. Not now." he said. I looked at him, before turning around. "Bye Kyrie." I was leaving. If he doesn't want to be apart of his child's life, then he doesn't have to. I won't force him to. "Where are you going?" he asked, stopping me. "Why do you care? Oh yeah, that's right. You don't." I retorted angrily. I packed my things, leaving. "Kirsten-" "Fuck you Kyrie.." And with that, I was gone..

A/N; Oooohhh, I'm kinda liking this story. But thanks for all the votes & reads.! It means the world to meeee. I love you with my whole entire heart.❤ Stay amazing. (Sorry for mistakes). ~QveenKaep