⇜Chapter 10⇝

Olivia's cries awoke me from my deep slumber. I sat up, looking down at Kyrie's sleeping face. His freshly cut hair. His soft, plump lips. He was so sexy. Now going to attend to my crying child, I cradled her until she stopped. She fell back into her sleep. I began to get dressed, heading home. "Where're you going?" Kyrie asked, his shirtless figure sitting up. I rolled my eyes playfully at him. "Olivia is hungry, and you don't have any baby food here." I explained, putting on my jacket. "Did you need someone to go with you?" he questioned.

I smiled at him softly, pinching his cheek. "No Ky, I'll be fine." I answered, getting ready to go. I picked up my purse, now heading to the door. Kyrie put his arms around me from behind, kissing my neck. Those lips.. I couldn't help but melt under his touch, but I pulled away, a smile plastered on my face. "See you later, Kyrie." I said, taking Olivia up in my arms, going outside..

•°•°•°•°•

"I had sex with him!" I spoke angrily to Abigail, who listened with a PokerFace. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I muttered, finally having a seat after pacing back and forth like an deranged maniac. "Because, we all knew this was coming." she answered simply. "You and Kyrie were bound to get back together eventually." The more I thought about it, the more accurate it became. "Yeah.." was all my mind could process. Interrupting my mental arguing with myself, Olivia crawled into the room from the kitchen.

"Come here," I said, picking her up. She giggled, chewing sloppily on her hand. The joys of a teething baby. I tried to give her her pacifier, but she wouldn't take it. Instead, she threw up. On my lap. "Ugh, Olivia.." I gagged, standing up. "Abigail, could you hand me some matches out the drawer? I might have to set the couch on fire.." I mumbled, cleaning myself and Olivia up in the bathroom. I asked myself 'why was Olivia throwing up?'. She commenced whining, and wouldn't seem to stop. As much as I tried to ease her pain, she wouldn't stop "Abigail, I think we need to go to the emergency room." I finally spoke, and after I got Olivia dressed, we left..

•A/N: more in the next chapter.! I'm tired, but I love y'all.❤ ~QveenKaep•