⇜Chapter 17⇝

"Olivia, you have to take this." I groaned, trying desperately to feed her her medicine. She frowned up her face, refusing to open her mouth. "I hate this just as much as you do, but if you want to grow up to be big and strong, you have to take this." I said, as if she could understand me. She still didn't open her mouth. I checked the clock. Abigail she be off work already, where is she? If anyone could feed Olivia her medicine, it was her Aunt Abigail. (Well, god mother, but you get it). I heard a knock at the door, and Abigail walked in.

   "Traffic was horrible on my regular route, so I had to take the interstate." she said, explaining her lateness. "I wonder why.." I mumbled. "I don't know, but I'm here now which is awesome sauce!" she said in a baby voice to Olivia, making her giggle. I smiled sadly. Abigail began feeding her spoonful by spoonful until her icky medicine was gone. While her and Olivia played airplane around the living room and kitchen, I sat wondering how she got her to eat all of that in 5 minutes when I couldn't make her taste an ounce of it in 20 minutes. "Auntie Abi to the rescue!" Abigail said, running into the living room, her and Olivia in matching Superman capes.

   I shook my head, a smile present on my face. "Aren't these capes so cute?  I got them at Dollar Tree, but they are so worth it. And they were on sale!" she ranted. Don't get her started on prices. She is all about saving money, and spending wisely. "That's wonderful. My baby looks great." I smiled, holding my hands out for Olivia. Abigail happily handed her over, plopping on the couch. "I don't know how I'm going to be a mother. Olivia is going to have me all worn out before I get there." she breathed.

   "No duh. You just ran the mile around the dining room table, twice." I joked, holding Olivia on my shoulder as she began to fall asleep. So did Abigail. She did work a late shift. And being as she basically lived here, her falling asleep on the couch was no biggie. I took my phone out of my pocket, checking the time. '10:24 PM'. I huffed quietly, taking Olivia upstairs to her crib. I nudged Abigail with my leg, telling her to get dressed in pajamas or something more comfortable than jeans.

   She, unwillingly, obeyed, getting up. she changed, and got in my bed. "Can I ask why you're in here?" I spoke to her, getting in bed also. "It was closer." she said, face down in her pillow. I rolled my eyes. The guest bedroom is literally 5 more steps down the hall. "Whatever.." I said, turning out the light before going to sleep..

A/N: ayyee, vote please.! This chapter was so cuuuteee. lol, but y'all are the bestest.♥ Ilyyy♥ ~QveenKaep