⇜Chapter 42⇝

"LeBron, Savannah," I smiled at them. "Could you all watch Lo and O for just a little while longer?" I asked, slipping my shoes on. "Of course! You and Kyrie can take a trip all the way across the world and we'll be right here when you get back."

LeBron laughed at her words, as Kyrie and I did the same. I picked up Lorenzo and Kyrie took Olivia up in his arms also. "We'll see you two in a little bit. Give Daddy a kiss." Olivia kissed Kyrie's cheek and I kissed Lorenzo's.

I kissed Olivia's cheek, too. "Bye!" Olivia waved, and I handed Lorenzo to LeBron. "Thank y'all so much!" I gushed, as Kyrie and I made our way to the door. "No problem, boo." Savannah answered.

Kyrie and I went out to the car, and I followed suit. The same peaceful silence we had the first car ride graced us on this one, too. We pulled into my father's drive way in a matter of about 10-15 minutes.

The house I grew up in. Kyrie and I had so many memories in here. "Babe, why are you crying?" Kyrie rubbed my back, and I wiped the tears from my eyes.

I shook my head, smiling at him. "Just taking a mental trip down memory lane." I told him, opening my door. He held my hand tightly, as he knew how nervous I was.

I knocked on the door, and we waited until he answered. The door opened slowly, and in front of us stood my father. "Kirsten.. Kyrie.. W-What are y'all doing here?"

He seemed surprised, to say the least. "Can we come in?" I asked, nervously. "Yeah, uh, sure." He stepped aside, letting us in. We sat on the couch Kyrie and I had sex on many times before.

It made me feel awkwardly.. Uncomfortable. I noticed something, or someone, was missing. "Where's Mom?" I asked, and saying her name felt like poison on my tongue. "She's been gone for a while, now. I had to put her out."

He answered, which surprised both Kyrie and I. "I caught her stealing from me. Three days right after I caught her cheating on me." He shook his head. "We filed for divorce about a month ago.."

My Mother was a bitch to anyone and everyone. "But Kirsten, you look nice." He complimented smiling slightly, to change the subject and lighten the mood. "Thank you. I've been working on my body for my dress.." I told him, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Dress?" He asked, and I nodded. "You're getting married?" His eyes widened. Kyrie tightened the grip on my hand.

"So, is that what brings you two here?" He asked once again, looking between us both. I nodded once more, not sure how to respond. "Well that's great," He said.

"I know Olivia must be excited." If I'm not mistaken, I might have seen a tear in his eye. "Well, you actually have two grand babies now." I told him, and his heart just about jumped from his chest.

"Two?! Please tell me its a boy." He chuckled, leaning forward, wanting to hear more. "His name is Lorenzo." Kyrie answered with a smile. "Lorenzo, my middle name." My Father said.

"It is?" Kyrie and I were both in awe. I never quite found out my father's full name. I'd only seen his initials. "Yes sir, it is. So, when is the wedding?" He questioned.

"In about 3 weeks." I told him. "Dad, I was wondering you'd walk me down the aisle." I noticed the look on his face form into a disagreeing one. "Kirsten, I haven't been there for you like I was supposed to be."

His face held a look of regret and sadness. "When you got pregnant with Olivia, I wasn't there for you. You had another kid without me even knowing. I don't deserve to walk you down the aisle." He shook his head.

"Dad, what happened then was my fault. And there's no need in keeping this going any longer. I want you to be in my life again. Olivia and Lorenzo are going to need their grand father.."

My words made him smile. "Walking you down the aisle will be an honor."

A/N:: next chap is probably the last. {Don't cry, y'all. Omg}.❤ -GxddessK