⇜Chapter 12⇝

When Kyrie arrived, I explained everything that had been going on. He was crying like me at this point. But his crying was angry. He was cursing out everyone. The Heavens, Hell, and the Republican party. "Kyrie, calm down." I tried to calm him, but Kyrie being Kyrie does what Kyrie wants. "This can't be happening," he yelled. He sat on the floor, tears flowing down his face. "This can't be happening.." he mumbled over and over. I rubbed his arm, putting my arms around his trembling body. "We'll get through this.." I said, closing my eyes. "I want to see her."

   He stood up, but I stopped him. "Kyrie, are you sure?" I asked. He nodded. He walked in the room, his tear stained face falling tremendously. "Oh, Olivia.." he breathed, afraid to touch her. She was so fragile at this point. Her usually tan skin was a pale and appeared to look dry. "Why didn't you call me earlier?" he asked, not looking at me, but both Abigail and I knew who he was talking to. "Excuse me?" I questioned, eyebrows furrowing together. "She's been sick ever since yesterday. Why didn't you tell me then?" Was he serious right now? "Jesus.." Abigail began to pray. "Are you serious right now, Ky?" I was steaming right now.

   "I haven't been thinking about anyone but her for the past 24 hours. I haven't been thinking about who to call-" "Well, the least you could've done was text me! I'm her father!" he exclaimed right back. I looked closely into his eyes. He was drunk. "Oh, now your her father? But where were you when we were struggling to pay the bills every month? Don't try to play that by me." I scoffed. "Guys, let's please not fight in front of Olivia." Peacemaker Abigail said. "She doesn't know what we're saying-" "That's not the point, Kyrie." I said, gathering my things. "Abigail, are you going to stay?" I asked, in which she nodded.

   "Where are you going?" Kyrie asked. "None of your business." I snarled, walking out the hospital. I was going to the store. This hospital food was driving me insane. "Don't give me that attitude. Where are you going?" Kyrie asked, grabbing my arm. "Oh sorry. I didn't know you were my dad. Its none of your damn business." I sneered, getting in the car. He stared at me angrily as I drove away, but I didn't care..

×××××××

   "Thank you." I said, retrieving my change from the cashier worker. "You're welcome." he smirked, brushing his hand against mine intentionally. "You're welcome." he replied, watching me as I walked out. He'd been flirting hard ever since I entered the store. I got in the car, and as I did, I dropped a dollar. When I picked it up, I noticed something on it. It was his number. I looked at him to see him already looking at me his smirk plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes, driving off. He was something else. When I arrived at the hospital, Abigail was waiting for me at the door.

   "What's wrong? Why are you out here?" I asked. "Kyrie's gone." she mumbled. "Okay, and?"

   "He took Olivia with him.."

A/N: this chapter is sketchy. A drunk Kyrie driving with a sick Olivia.? Oh boy.. ~QveenKaep