⇜Chapter 23⇝

Sunday February 24th
Cleveland at Miami

   "Let's go Daddy!" Olivia cheered, wearing her #2 Cavaliers T-shirt that says 'Princess Irving' on the back. We we're seated behind the Cavs bench, along with other Cavaliers wives and girlfriends. There was 5:44 left in the fourth quarter. The Cavs were down 103-87. So far Kyrie had 12 points and 5 assists. It wasn't his best game, but he's not going to get the same amount of points every game. Dwayne Wade went for a layup, and as he did, Kyrie went under him. Chris Bosh got caught up in the mix, resulting on Kyrie hitting his head on Dwayne's knee.

   The crowd watched on as Kyrie was a bit slow to get up. "Mommy, is Daddy okay?" Olivia asked, turning to me. I looked at him, not sure how to answer. Once I saw Kyrie's team mates, Alonzo Gee and Antawn Jamison, help him to his feet, I told her he was 'just fine'. Now, there was 5:37 left in the game. Kyrie seemed a bit out of it. Something wasn't right, and I could tell. "Hey, LeBron," I asked, and he turned around. "Do you notice anything different about Kyrie? He seems 'lost'." I asked. "Yeah, I hope its not what I think it is." he mumbled, standing up to go back on the court. What did he mean?

   Kyrie got 4 points and 1 assist before he couldn't play anymore. He finally left the game with 1:27 left in the game. The crowd cheered for him after he went into the locker room. I sat there, bewildered on what was wrong with him. But Abigail beside me was flipping over hot players. "How do you think Chandler feels about this?" I joked. She glanced at me, rolling her eyes. "I hope Chandler doesn't think he's the only hot guy on Earth. I love him, but I can still look." She laughed, hopefully joking.

   After the game, the Cavs lost 107-91, I waited by the locker room with Abigail and Olivia. Slowly but surely, the team left the locker room. Olivia gave them all a bright smile to heighten their spirits. She hasn't completely understood their emotions during a lost. Kyrie, extremely slowly, trudged out the locker room. "Daddy!" Olivia squealed, causing him to squeeze his eyes shut. "Not so loud, baby girl." he said in a whispered tone. She wasn't even that loud. He was squinted the whole time he talked. "I'll see y'all later." Abigail hugged us, making her way out to her car.

   We did the same. "Kyrie, are you okay?" I asked him finally, once we were alone. Olivia was sleeping in her car seat. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Just a small headache." He mumbled, rubbing his temples. I parked in the driveway, getting Olivia out and Kyrie took his bags inside, dropping them at the door. He got right in bed, not even bothering to scarf down 10 pounds worth of food, which was his usual ritual. I wonder what was wrong with him..

A/N:: updating another chapter today, hopefully.! Vote please & thank you. Ilyy❤ ~QveenKaep