⇜Chapter 22⇝

Kyrie's POV
4:30 AM

   My alarm clock sounded, waking me up. Kirsten stirred in her sleep, waking up. I huffed, knowing where this would lead to. "Kirsten-" "Kyrie, I'm not mad. I'm not upset. Its your job. You just get back as quick as you can." She gave me a small smile, but it didn't quite reach her eyes. "I love you, babe." I kissed her forehead. "I love you, too." She got up, using the bathroom. I went in the bathroom while she was still in there. No words were exchanged as I showered quickly and got out. "I hope you have a safe flight. I'm going back to sleep." She laughed, flushing the toilet.

   She pecked my lips softly. "I'll call you when I land, boo." She went back in the bedroom, and I finished getting dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie. I entered the bedroom, Kirsten already fast asleep again. I checked the time, it now being 5:21. I had all of my bags packed, ready to go at the front door. I went in the kitchen to get something to eat when I noticed Olivia sitting up, sleepily, at the table. "Baby girl, what are you doing up so early?" I asked her extremely tired figure. "I wanted to eat breakfast with you before you leave." She yawned, holding out her favorite cereal: Cheerios. I knew if I sat down with her, I'd be late.

   But my job is no where near as important as my little girl. She poured us both bowls of Cheerios, and I poured the milk. She grabbed her princess spoon saying "I have a special spoon just for you, Daddy." She handed me a spoon that was too small for my hands. It had a crown on it. "See, you're my daddy, so you're the king and I'm the princess." She explained, clinging our spoons together. We started eating, making small conversation. "Daddy, can you tell me a funny story?" She raised her eyebrows at me excitedly.

   I checked the time. 5:32. I have 28 minutes. "Sure baby." I sat her on my knee, telling her the most embarrassing story I could think of. Putting our bowls in the sink to wash them I turned around the see Kirsten smiling in the doorway. "Go get back in bed, Olivia. I'll be up there to tuck you in in a minute." I said, kissing her forehead. Kirsten did the same. "Okay Daddy!" She scurried quickly up to her bedroom. "How long were you here?" I asked her, drying the dishes then putting them away. "Let's just say that story was pretty embarrassing." She giggled.

   All she had on was my burgundy Cavaliers T-shirt, which looked gorgeous on her. She had 'bed-head', but that also looked sexy on her. "That's so sweet what you did for her." She smiled, leaning against the counter. "I'll do anything to keep my Princess happy." I replied, making her smile grow wider. "Well, you'll make me happy by tucking her in." She said, kissing my cheek. And with that, she went back upstairs..

A/N:: I thought this chapter was pretty dern cute. Vote please.! Ily❤ ~QveenKaep