⇜Chapter 35⇝

Months Later

   "Mommy, get up." Olivia whispered, shaking me softly. I fluttered my eyes open, to see Olivia standing there with a wide smile across her face. "What is it baby?" I grunted, wondering why Kyrie couldn't handle this situation. "We made you breakfast in bed, babe." Kyrie said, giving me the same smile as her. They were so sweet. They knew how terrible I've been feeling lately.

   Little Lorenzo has been giving me nothing but pure Hell these past few weeks. Yes, Kyrie and I found out Olivia was having a baby brother, and Kyrie was quick to decide his name: Lorenzo Xander Irving. I thought it was the most adorable baby boy name. "Awh, Kyrie thank you, boo." I planted a soft kiss on his lips. "Hey, what about me?" Olivia pouted, crossing her arms.

   "I wanted to save the best for last, but thank you too, O-Money." I got the nickname from Kevin Love. It fit her nicely. "You're welcome, Mommy and brother." She rested her hand on my stomach, and I smiled. "Did someone say breakfast?" I heard an extra voice join the conversation.

   "Hey Savannah." I greeted, hugging her. "Kirsten, I called Savannah over, so you can gossip, and do nails, and all that other girl stuff." I sighed contently, kissing Kyrie's forehead. "What about me, Daddy?" Olivia asked curiously. "We're going on a camping trip in the backyard tonight." Kyrie told her, and she jumped with pure joy.

   "You're the best, seriously." I said to him, and I finished up my amazing breakfast of pancakes topped with strawberries and bacon. Olivia even knew me well enough to throw some sausage in the mix. I waddled to the bathroom, and Savannah took Olivia with her downstairs. While I did my hair in the bathroom mirror, I heard Kyrie chuckle to himself.

   "Yes?" I asked, pinning my bangs back. "Nothing, you're just so cute when you walk. You're like a penguin." He kissed my cheek softly, and I put my arms behind his neck, locking my fingers together. "I love you so much, babe." He mumbled, engulfing my lips in his. Somehow, I let out an 'I love you, too'.

   He pressed his lips to both of my collarbones, then smiled at me. "Come on, the couch awaits our daily cuddles." I giggled at his silliness.

××××××

   "I packed your dinners, babies." I sat Kyrie and Olivia's lunch boxes on the table as the marched into the kitchen, sleeping bags in hand. I kissed both of their foreheads, wishing them both goodnight. I glanced at the clock. "Its 8:14 PM, so no electronics after 8:30, Kyrie." He huffed, opening the back door, letting Olivia out first.

   "Yes ma'am." He followed behind her to the tent that caught the devil trying to set up earlier. I sat on the couch with Savannah, now watching one of my favorite shows: 'The Undateable'. We checked dinner, board games, and manicures off tonight's list of things to do. I can honestly say today was pretty productive..

A/N:: y'all, I have an awful headache, so here's a chapter that I just know will get 20+ votes, so I thank y'all in advance for 900 votes.! Ily❤ -QveenKaep