⇜Chapter 43: Part 2⇝

"Are you ready, sweetheart?" I glanced at my Dad, as he put his arm out. I placed my hand gently in his elbow, focusing on trying not to cry. "Of course, Dad. I've been waiting for this forever." I answered, closing my eyes.

Hearing the organ begin to play, I took my first step and Dad followed. Olivia was throwing flower petals in disarray in front of us, so I had a new task at hand: trying not to trip.

Everyone let out an "Awh" by how cute she was. Her white, beaded dress was completely adorable. Hearing the waves crashing to the shore as the Sun shone brightly made me a bit calmer. I took a deep breath, saltiness from the Santa Monica ocean filling my nostrils.

Kyrie stood at the end of the aisle, his hands over his mouth in complete awe. Tears brimmed his eyes as he watched me walk towards him. I let out a small laugh, the smile on his face being too much for words.

When I reached the end of the aisle, Dad kissed my cheek, handing me off to Kyrie. I stood infront of an awestruck Kyrie who was still on the verge of tears. I wiped them away with my thumb, my own streaming down my face.

"You look so beautiful, baby." He whispered, and I rolled my eyes at his words. "You look just as handsome." I whispered back to him, and all he did was smile.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the love of these two here.." I zoned out for a little bit, looking at Kyrie and how sexy he looked in his white suit.

Coming back to reality, the Priest told us our duties and roles in marriage. "For the vow exchange, Kirsten, your vows to Kyrie?"

I took a deep breath, looking my fiancee in the eyes. "Kyrie, where do I start with you?" I began, and a million memories of us flashed through my mind. Good, Bad, and the straight up ugly.

"You've always been my best friend. And we've made some terrible, terrible decisions." I smiled, causing a laugh from him and a few others. "But my decision to say yes when you asked-" "I asked too!" Olivia butted in.

I smiled at her, continuing. "That's a decision I will never, ever regret, because I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Olivia, Lorenzo, and any other kids we may have in the future. You're the best, baby. And I love you, so much."

He took his finger, wiping my tears away. "Kyrie, your vows to Kirsten?" The Priset asked him, and he looked me in the eyes. "Kirsten. My best friend. My girlfriend. My rock. My everything, forever." His introduction had tears flowing down my cheeks.

"She's held me down through so much. When I was making the worst choices of my life, this girl right here stuck with me through it all. And occasionally, I asked myself "What would I do without this girl? Probably stress a little less." He smiled, and everyone erupted in laughter, including myself.

"But I knew the love wouldn't be the same.." He said in a more serious tone. "I vow to be the best husband I can be to you, and the best father I can be for Olivia, and Lorenzo. I love you all so much."

The Priest handed us our rings, and I slid mine on Kyrie's hand first. "With this ring, I thee wed." I smiled. Kyrie took my hand in his, and he kissed the ring before sliding it on my hand.

"With this ring, I thee wed." Kyrie repeated after me, holding my hand. "Is there anyone here that does not believe these two should be married?" The audience stayed quiet, indicating for the Priest to go on.

"If not, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may-" before the Priest could finish, Kyrie pulled me into his arms, pressing his lips firmly on mine. I giggled against his lips, kissing back.

Everyone cheered as Kyrie intertwined our fingers, kissing my knuckles. Finally pulling away for air, he pecked my lips again. "Kirsten Arline Irving. I like it." He beamed through his white smile, and I rolled my eyes.

"Eh, I guess it's alright." I joked, as he took me up in his arms. I saw Lorenzo and Olivia with Kevin, LeBron, and Savannah. "Looks like you're stuck with me now, huh?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I guess I am, Kyrie." I kissed his cheek, leaving a glossy lip print. "I guess I am.."

A/N:: Both chapters are 1465 words. BUTTHISSTORYISOVER. I'MCRYINGBECAUSE I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. I'm not sure about a sequel yet, being as I'm terrible at them. Oops. But thank y'all for all the votes & comments because they mean the world to me.! I LOVE Y'ALL.❤❤❤ -GxddessK

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 | 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠. 🎉