⇜Chapter 20⇝

1 Month Later

   "Are you sure, babe?" Kyrie whined. I shook my head vigorously. "Not now. Maybe some other time." I denied him once again. He wanted us to get matching tattoos, but I had to snap him back to reality. He grunted. "But when we do, were just getting the date we started dating.. You do remember that, don't you?" I asked, and he started thinking. I rolled my eyes.

   "Of course I remember, love." he said in a cute British accent. "August 16th, 2008." he smiled, kissing my temple. I finished getting Olivia dressed before making sure her bag was full of everything she needed.

   We were going on a family trip to a botanical garden that was open. It was going to be in town for the next few weeks, so we figured why not. "Just think about it, babe." he said, smiling sheepishly. I strapped Olivia in her car seat before getting in the passenger seat. "I'm not getting a tattoo now, Ky." I said, ending the argument that he was losing anyway. I turned the radio up, and 'Kiss You' by One Direction was playing.

   Olivia giggled, squirming in her car seat, a huge smile on her face. Kyrie turned the radio off. "I'm not about to listen to some 'boy band'. Absolutely not." he shook his head, continuing to drive.

   I turned it up again. "Just this song, please? This is Olivia's favorite song." I gave him a puppy dog face, but he didn't seem convinced. "Sure.." he mumbled, mentally drowning out the next 3 minutes of his life.

3 Minutes Later

   "I'm so happy that's over." he scoffed playfully. "Well, there's a lot more where that came from, Mr. Irving." I pulled my One Direction album out of my bag. "I'm so close to shoving a pencil in my ear drums to deafen me forever." he shook his head. Olivia laughed, not understanding anything, but finding it humorous anyhow.

   "You'll survive a car ride." I smiled, putting the disc in the CD player. "The car ride is like, 50 minutes. Almost an hour!" he groaned. I leaned over to kiss his cheek.

   "I love you, too. You big baby."

A/N: fillerrr chapterrr. I'm tired & I have school tomorrow. Ugh, but vote please.! Ily❤ ~QveenKaep