⇜Chapter 30⇝

1 Month Later

   I was sleeping soundly with Kyrie beside me. I felt small hands shake me awake. I blinked, face to face with Olivia who seemed upset. I checked the time on the nightstand. 3:25 AM. "Olivia, what are you doing up so early?" I whispered, not to wake Kyrie who was snoring soundly. I was mentally killing myself thinking of all the minutes of sleep I was soon to loss, being as I can't sleep with him mimicking a dying whale.

   "My head hurts." She sniffles, a small tear rolling down on cheek. My heart instantly broke, seeing her in such a state. I sat up, taking her in the bathroom. I flicked on the light, going through the mirror cabinet for some Benadryl. I helped her up on the counter, and I poured her the prescribed amount, letting her drink it. She frowned immensely, finishing it anyway.

   "Come on baby girl." I picked her up, carrying her back into Kyrie and I's master bedroom. Kyrie, who was now awake, asked why we were up so early. "Olivia had a headache." I laid her down next to him. She cuddled into his side, beginning to get tired again. "You feeling alright, Princess?" He asked her.

   She still seemed a bit pained by it, but she still nodded softly into his shoulder, not saying a word. I was about to lay down, I felt as if there were flames in my chest. I let out a soft moan, Kyrie rubbing my back with one hand, and holding Olivia in his other. "Now are you okay?" He asked, noticing my uncomfortable body language.

   I got up to get some water. I noticed Kyrie behind me while I stood at the refrigerator to fill my cup. "Ky, go tend to your aching child." I told him seriously. My heart burn wasn't as serious to me as Olivia. She always comes first, bottom line. "Yes, Queen Irving." He smirked, kissing my cheek and going back to the bedroom. I shook my head, finishing my glass of water that tremendously relieved me of the pain.

   I got back into the comfortable position in bed, Olivia trying to cuddle with Kyrie and I equally. "Its the King, the Queen, and the Princess." She marveled, looking at us both. "How about the Princess get some rest?" I told her seriously, but with a playful tone. "Yes Mommy." She obeyed, closing her eyes. Kyrie let out a laugh, and so did I. "I love you, Olivia." He told her, but she was already out like a light.

   "I love you, Kirsten." He chuckled, kissing my hand that was in his own. "I love you, too."

A/N:: more in the next chap, but vote this one.! ❤ -QveenKaep