⇜Chapter 6⇝

*2 And A Half Months Later*
I was wide awake in bed, and it was 7:30 AM. I know that's not too early, but I've been up since 2:00 with horrid back pain. I shut my eyes as pain ran through my spine. I grunted in agony as it intensified. I felt something wet between my legs. 'Did my water just break?' I asked, sitting up slowly. Pain can only let you move so fast. I was a few weeks early. The crippling feeling ran through out my body, making moving a very difficult task. I reached for my phone off the nightstand as sweat and tears ran down my face. I called Lisa. "Hello-" "Lisa, come quick!" I screamed as another contraction hit me..

*At The Hospital*

I was breathing deeply, gripping Lisa's hand for dear life. Abigail was in the hallway. She would not come in here. A doctor quickly made her way in the room, putting on gloves and checking my dilation. Her eyes almost popped out of her head. "Oh my God.." she mumbled, getting another doctor. They were both quietly discussing the issue until I said "What's wrong with the baby?" I asked, still trying to steady my breathing. "We're afraid your baby is breech ma'am." one doctor said. "What?!" I asked, having no idea what that meant.

"Breech. It means instead of the baby coming out head first, it is feet, shoulders, or butt first." Lisa explained. "W-What do I do?" I yelled, the pain still hitting hard. I was so scared. "We have to perform a special procedure. If all goes well, which it usually does, you and the baby will be just fine." he said, as they went to wash their hands. This baby was giving me hell..

*Later That Day*

I awoke from my small nap to see Abigail laid out across the small couch on the other side of the room. I still can't believe she showed up in her pajamas. Lisa was asleep in the chair beside me. I laid down, thinking of the last 6 hours in my life, and how Olivia changed my life. My daughter, Olivia Elizabeth Ava Irving, was born. Knocking on the door, and waking up Abigail and Lisa, the nurse held Olivia in her arms. She brought her to me, smiling. "She's a very healthy, and giggly baby." she remarked. Olivia giggled in my arms, a smile present on her face. The nurse left. "She's so cute! Look at my baby!" Abi cooed, looking down at her.

Olivia had gorgeous green/brown eyes. She had the cutest brown curls, and 2 little dimpled cheeks. She looked so much like her.. father.. Shaking the thought of him out of my head..

*A Few Days Later*

I was walking through the mall with Abi as she held a sleeping Olivia. I was going job hunting. Reality was setting in. Caring for a baby with no job will get you no where. Abi and I were just talking when my heart stopped. Literally. "Abi.." I mumbled, still looking at him. "Hm- oh my gosh." she mumbled back. "Pick your jaw up off the floor." I said, trying to walk by him without him noticing. Wish that was possible.. "K-Kirsten?" Kyrie called out for me. It had been almost a year since I last saw him. "What the hell do you want?" I asked angrily. "I'll just wait in the car.." Abigail said awkwardly. Olivia giggled at Kyrie.

"Awh, who's this little cutie?" he asked, tickling her while making baby noises. I glanced at Abi and she was already looking at me. "That's Olivia.." I answered. "She's yours?" he asked, looking at Abigail. She shook her head. "No Ky," I butted in. "She's yours."

A/N; Ooohhh, buuuurnnn. lol, but vote please.! I should have a Derrick chapter posted tomorrow, but then again I have a test to study for Thurs, so who knows.? lolol, but voootee pleaseee.! Ily ~QveenKaep