⇜Chapter 2⇝

"You're late, again, Kirsten!" my mother yelled, as I walked through the door. I rolled my eyes, ignoring her. "You get home later and later every day. You have me worried sick. Out here drinking and doing drugs with that 'Kyrie' kid." she said, crossing her arms. "I'm 17 mom, I can do what I want!" I shouted, stomping upstairs. I slammed my door shut, screaming and throwing random items around my room. I flopped on the bed, tears running down my face.

I should be able to make my own choices, and neither Kyrie or I cared about the consequences. We were young and we were having fun, and no one should try to change that. I hummed quietly, staring at my ceiling. I was falling asleep when I heard something hit my window. I heard the noise again, and I finally got up. I opened the window, looking down at Kyrie with a handful of pebbles. I climbed out the window, and he helped me onto the roof.

We laid down beside each other, gazing at the stars. "I know your mom doesn't like me.." he mumbled. I huffed, not wanting to talk about her. "No, she doesn't. But I don't care." I said, feeling tired. Kyrie fell asleep, snoring soundly. 'Did I really like him?' I asked myself, looking up at his adorable sleeping face. I fell asleep quickly with his arm around me..

~~~~~

"I have no other choice. You won't listen to me. Your bags are already packed." she said, gesturing to the suitcases on the floor. "Really?" I asked, grabbing my jacket. My mom was kicking me out. "Whatever. I didn't like it here anyway." I snarled, jerking my sweatshirt on. I slammed the door shut behind me, heading to Kyrie's house. He lived a few blocks away, so walking wasn't a problem. I knocked on his front door.

He opened the door, his shining abs glistening in my face, indicating a shower not taken long ago. "What are you doing here?" he asked, eyebrows knitted together like a sweater. "My mom kicked me out, and I need somewhere to stay." I explained, walking by him to keep his abs out of the center of my attention. "Oh, okay.." he said, closing the door.

There were open beer bottles and cigarettes butts on the table. I sat on the couch, drinking out a random, open can. Kyrie sat beside me. He rested his hand on my thigh, his thumb rubbing over it softly. "You really want sex right now?" I asked. "Yeah. We haven't had it in 2 days.." he mumbled, his lips attaching to my neck. Kyrie and I were friends with benefits, should I say. "Because 2 days is SUCH a long time." I said sarcastically. He pulled me onto his lap, kissing my lips.

My hands couldn't help but run up and down his abs. His hands groped me, and his tongue wrestled with mine. He picked me up, taking me upstairs..

A/N; these chapters are starting out really short, omfg. But I'm updating my Derrick story tomorrow. Ily ~QveenKaep