⇜Chapter 38⇝

"Oh my Gosh." I muttered, leaning forward in extreme pain. I took deep breaths, and reached for my phone. Even though I knew he wouldn't answer, I called Kyrie anyway. I groaned as the phone went straight to voicemail. Finally, after what seemed like forever, but was really about a minute, I called 911.

"Hello, what is-" "My water just broke!" My deep breaths weren't working too well right now. "Alright ma'am, well send-" "Oh hurry up! Ugh!" I grunted, hanging up. I couldn't walk, or I'd be giving birth wherever I took my first step. "Olivia!" I called for her.

It wasn't long before she shuffled in the room, her bear tucked safely under her arm pit. "What's wrong, Mommy?" She asked, realizing I was in so much distress. "Your brother is coming." I breathed, as my first contraction subsided. "He is?!" She squealed, smiling widely.

If only she understood the pain. My hair stuck to my face with sweat as I waited for the medics to arrive. I was trying to keep Olivia as calm as possible. She was excited and scared. She didn't want to touch me, in fear she would hurt me. "Where's Daddy?" She asked, frowning.

"I tried calling him, but he didn't answer." I mumbled, rolling my eyes and rubbing my stomach. A bright expression lit up her face, and she ran out the room. She came back with a piece of paper."What's this?" I asked her curiously, as I opened it anyhow.

"Daddy told me if I was ever in trouble, no matter what, to call this number." She explained, handing me my phone. I dialed the number quickly, but carefully. "Are you okay, Olivia?" Kyrie immediately asked. "Kyrie? Oh thank God." I let out a sigh of relief.

"Yes?" He asked with an attitude. "Kyrie-" I almost dropped the phone at the extreme pain I felt in my abdomen. I steadied my breathing again, continuing my sentence. "Lorenzo is coming now, and I'd appreciate it if you were here, no matter how bad we don't want to talk to each other because I was over reacting."

I told him all in one breath. The other line stayed silent. "Hello?" I asked to make sure he was still there, but I got nothing. Did he really just hang up on me? Un-fucking-believable. "Let's go downstairs, Princess." I took Olivia's hand in mine, walking carefully down the stairs to the living room.

I sat on the couch, trying to keep my breathing regulated. I heard the door open and Kyrie was right there. He leaned down softly to give my lips a small peck before kissing Olivia's forehead. "I thought you were going to show up." I muttered, and he took my hand in his.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, baby."

A/N:: short but I want sleep. Tired, vote, night.❤ -GxddessK