⇜Chapter 27⇝

"Come on, Olivia. Or we're gonna be late." I rushed, grabbing her little hand in mine as we made our way out of the house. After I ate dinner last night, I overslept. Walking by the kitchen, I smelled the garbage disposal again, making me almost blow chunks. We have to get that thing cleaned or something. Olivia and I went out to the car, and I strapped her into her car seat. The whole ride there consisted of her singing to One Direction, which oddly irritated me.

On the way there, I got a call from Kyrie. "Are you coming?" He asked, urgently. Why did he want me to be there so bad? He usually doesn't call me and ask when I'm going to show up. I just do. "Yes, Ky. I'm on my way." He let out a breath. "Alright, I'll see you when you get here." "Okay." We both hung up, and I continued driving. "Mommy, what's your favorite color?" Olivia asked. "Um, red." I answered, looking at her through the mirror.

We made it to the stadium just in time, because as we walked in, the game was starting. Olivia and I took our seats behind the bench, as usual. The whole game I couldn't help but notice the smell of the man behind me. Why did he reek so bad? I closed my eyes trying to steady my breathing. "Kirsten, you alright?" Savannah asked me, noticing how I was acting. I shook my head, clamping my hand over my mouth. I ran to the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet.

Savannah ran in behind me, holding her nose from the smell. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't take the stench anymore-" "Kirsten, you're pregnant, aren't you?" Her eyes went wide, but I didn't believe I was. I washed my mouth out thoroughly, and I bought a water bottle. "Savannah, if I am, what am I going to do?" I was worried. Last time I told Kyrie I was pregnant, it didn't end too well. "Kirsten, we don't even know if you are yet. I'll go to the store and get a test, but you have to stay here, okay?" I nodded, sitting on the couch in the bathroom.

I checked the score of the game, and the Cavs were winning 33-26 by the end of the first quarter. A smooth 15 minutes later, Savannah came back to the bathroom with a bag. She took a deep breath, handing it to me..

•°•°•°•°•

"Let's go Kyrie!" I cheered as he scored another 3. He was on fire after being out quite a while with his concussion. "Kyrie Irving is on fire!" The commentator exclaimed excitedly. After the other team scoring 2, LeBron handed the ball off the Kyrie who let the halftime clock of :15 seconds run out. Kyrie quickly jogged over to a stand, and they handed him a microphone. He cleared his throat saying "Can I get everyone's attention?" I looked at Savannah, who was just as confused as I was. "Kirsten, could you come here please?" He smiled, beckoning for me to come over. I hesitantly obeyed, walking towards him.

He had Olivia next to him. "Kirsten, you're such an amazing mother for Olivia, and girlfriend to me, and I can't thank you enough for everything you've helped me through. Whenever you made me laugh when I was down or just being there when I needed you most. And I want to thank you." Kevin handed him a small red box, and my jaw dropped. Kyrie got down on one knee, Olivia doing the same. He handed her the microphone. "Mommy, will you marry us?" She asked, smiling up at me while Kyrie held out the gorgeous diamond ring. With one hand over my heart, and one over my mouth, I nodded.

The whole stadium roared, the Cavaliers bench went crazy, and the other bench applauded us. Kyrie slid the gorgeous ring on my finger, and we shared a passionate kiss. "Ew!" Olivia said as Kyrie picked her up. Everyone laughed and I took my microphone from Olivia. "Kyrie, this is great, but I also have some wonderful news." I was nervous to tell him. "I'm pregnant." I breathed, looking into his eyes for something, anything indicating he was happy. But he kept a straight face..

A/N:: My aunt bought home Hardee's, so you know I was hype. Haha, vote please.! ❤ ~QveenKaep