⇜Chapter 33⇝

"Mr. And Mrs. Irving, may I speak with you two alone?" He asked, and I handed Olivia off to Savannah. Kyrie and I followed the doctor to a small, office type room. He took a seat at his desk, beckoning for us to sit down. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news," Hearing him say that made me almost faint. "Olivia has an aneurysmal dilatation." He told us, crossing his fingers.

   I glanced at Kyrie who gave me the same confused look. "Could you say that in English, please?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "An aneurysmal dilatation is a weakened area in an artery, that causes it to rupture, or burst." He explained further. We don't know much about medical stuff, but Kyrie and I put 2 and 2 together fairly quickly.

   "Well, what can we do?" Kyrie asked, just as upset as I. "There's a procedure we do called 'Aneurysm Clipping'. During microsurgical clipping, a small metal clip is used to stop blood flow into the aneurysm. The clip is placed on the neck (opening) of the aneurysm to obstruct the flow of blood, and remains inside the brain." I stared at him in disbelief.

   I understood about 15% of every word he just said. "Babe, its where they make an opening in the skull, take a metal clip, and close off the aneurysm." Kyrie breaking it down for me gave me much relief. At least one of us was aware of what was going on here. "Its a very difficult procedure, but it generally goes well. A lot of days of therapy and rehab, but patience is always key with these kind of surgeries."

   I sighed, now shaking terribly. My poor baby girl has been through so much, and she's not even 6 yet. Kyrie rubbed my back, trying to comfort me. "She's going to be just fine, baby. I promise." He kissed my forehead while I began to cry. The doctor slowly left the room, leaving us alone.

   "Ky, she's only 5. And she's so much stronger than I am.." It was true. "She will be okay. Stop worry-" "Oh my Gosh! Kirsten, Kyrie!" Savannah ran in the room, a scared look on her face. I had a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Olivia just had a seizure.."

A/N:: posting tomorrow hopefully.! Empire finale was CRAZY tonight. It was too much. Hakeem & Boo Boo Kitty, Jamal almost throwing that guy off a balcony, Andre's wife killed Vernon (and she pregnant), Cookie is kicked outta Empire, & Luscious doesn't have ALS. STRESSING. -QveenKaep