⇜Chapter 29⇝

"Kyrie, where are my shoes?" I asked him, looking lazily from my spot on the couch. He walked in the room, chuckling at me and shaking his head. "They're were you took them off 10 minutes ago. Near the door." He answered, pointing. With my eyes following his finger, I found them. I breathed deeply, closing my eyes. "Thanks. This pregnancy brain has me all messed up." I groaned.

   He snickered, beginning to walk out the room when I called for him again. He looked at me with raised eyebrows as if to answer 'yes'. Shamefully, I asked "Could you pass them to me?" My feet were an aching mess, so attempting to move before Kyrie's practice was an extreme no-no. He handed me my shoes, and he even helped me put them on. "Thank you so much, baby." I cupped his face in my hands, kissing his lips.

   He ran his hands up and down my thighs into the kiss when- "Mommy, I can't find my Daddy shirt." Kyrie quickly pulled away from me, Olivia interrupting our moment. She looked up at us innocently. "Ky, could you go help her find her jersey?" I asked, because knowing my pregnancy mind, I didn't have the foggiest clue. "Sure babe." He kissed my forehead, and I began to look at TV on the couch.

   Huffing quietly for only myself to hear, I picked up my phone to check Twitter or Instagram. My Instagram is full of Kyrie, Olivia, and I's selfies anyway. "I'll search down here, y'all go search her room." Kyrie said, and Olivia and I left upstairs. Kyrie already had his stuff together, we were now on a scavenger hunt for Olivia's 'Princess Irving #2' jersey that she wore faithfully to every game. "Kirsten, I can't be late." Kyrie said as we still couldn't find it. I didn't know what he wanted me to do.

   We both know Olivia would flip if she didn't wear jersey. "Well, I guess she'll have to go without it." I told him, a look of pity on my face. Not for Olivia, but for myself because of what I'd have to put up with later. "But I can't go without it, Mommy!" She pouted, crossing her arms. "Well, you're gonna have to, baby girl." I handed her her jacket that she wore over her Cavaliers T-shirt. "Alright, let's go." Kyrie wasted no time getting to the stadium.

   He was a little late, but only by a few minutes than his usual. Making sure Olivia was strapped in securely, Kyrie drove to the stadium.

•°•°•°•°•

   "Mommy, why are the trees so tall?" Olivia asked me. This was her 7th or 8th question in the last five minutes. Normally, it probably wouldn't have minded much, but I'm pregnant and I've never been so irritated in my life. "I don't know, Olivia." I answered, trying to get her to be quiet. There's a time when all talking should cease. That time was now.

   She sat quietly, swinging her legs back and forth, being as they didn't reach the floor. She watched Kyrie practice, constantly making small comments here and there, but I was barely listening. The only thing I was focused on was trying to get some sleep. I was finally satisfied when she began to braid her doll baby's hair, keeping her lips pursed together in concentration.

   I closed my eyes and as I started to fall asleep, she shook me with her small hand. "Yes?" I asked, parting my eyelids slightly to look at her. She didn't say anything, she just climbed over in my lap. I smiled softly, stroking her hair. She let out a little yawn, indicating she was tired. She curled up into me as we both fell asleep in the stands..

A/N:: I'm tired.! Its almost 12 AM, butnill update you in anything & everything tomorrow. Ily❤ -QveenKaep