⇜Chapter 14⇝

I pulled up to the house that held many of my childhood memories. Kyrie's car was in the driveway. Abigail and I quickly got out, as she followed me to the door. I knocked twice, and the door opened. "Hello.. Mom.." I greeted. I haven't seen or talked to her since she put me out due to my foolish ways. "Hello Kirsten. I suppose you're looking for Kyrie." she said plainly, stepping aside to let me in. I did so, and I found Kyrie sitting on the couch, Olivia not in sight. "Where is she?" I asked, staring him down. "Who-" "Kyrie don't play dumb, where is Olivia?!" I repeated. He took a swig out of his beer, and I slapped it out of his hand.

   "Abigail, go check upstairs." I said. "Don't you touch my daughter!" he boomed at her. "Kyrie, she's sick!" I finally yelled. "She's dying! And you just take her out of the hospital like you lost your damn mind." I was fed up. Angry tears cascaded down my face. It was weird. Whatever I said seemed to have clicked somewhere in Kyrie's thick skull. It was almost as if he was sleep and he awoke. It was night and day. All of a sudden, he could reason. It was hard to explain. "Kirsten!" Abigail shouted, running down the stairs. "She's not breathing!" she said, already making her way out to the car so we could go back to the hospital.

   I turned to Kyrie before we left. He was sitting on the couch, rethinking everything. "If Olivia dies," he glanced over at me.

   "The blood is on your hands.."

•A/N: short chap. More in the next though. thank y'all for all the votes.! Ily❤ ~QveenKaep