⇜Chapter 5⇝

*Mini Time Skip*
"This is a nice house." I said to my longtime friend, Lisa, as we sat in her living room. I moved in with her when I left. "It is." she agreed, peeking over my shoulder . I decided I needed to move out and be on my own. I thought about it, and if I can get pregnant, I can deal with the consequences. I needed to grow up. "Alright, we can check it out tomorrow." she said, tearing it out the newspaper. The thought hit me suddenly: I was hungry. I got up, going to the kitchen. I got some plain bread. What a weird craving, right? After I finished, I went back into the bedroom..

~~~~~

*5 Months Later*

I finally moved into my new house. I saved up enough to buy it full price, so there are no house payments, thank God. I was loving this house. It was amazing. 4 bedrooms, 3 bath. I walked downstairs as the house phone rang. "Hello?" I answered, rubbing my stomach. "Hey, you busy?" Abigail asked. "No, why?" I asked back. "I'm coming over." she said, hanging up. "Thanks for asking.." I mumbled playfully, hanging the phone back on the hook. In a matter of minutes, the front door opened. "I have arrived. Your life just got better." Abigail smiled, hugging me. "Hey girlie, whatcha been up to?" I asked as we both got seated on the couch. "Ugh, college. It kind of sucks."

She laughed. Abigail attended college in . "Have you heard from Kyrie?" she asked. "No, and I'm not worried about him either." I said. She noticed I wanted to change the subject, so she turned on the TV. It was on the NBA channel. "Oooh, have you seen that cutie, Parsons-" "NO DUH. THAT'S BAE." she yelled, causing me to jump. "Sorry." she quickly apologized. I laughed. "Its fine, Ab." I said, laying down. My back hurts. I was 6 months along, and wanted to meet her so bad. Yes, I'm having a girl, and I was more than excited to meet her. I felt a small pain in my back, and I moaned. Abigail jumped up.

"Oh my gosh, not today Satan, NOT TODAY. I ain't birthing no baby." she ranted on. I couldn't help but giggled at her seriousness. "I'm fine. Back pain is normal." I explained, placing an extra pillow behind me. I closed my eyes comfortably. "I know I didn't come over here for you to go to sleep." she said raising an eyebrow. 'That's right. Because I invited her over..' I thought, rolling my eyes. "Fine, fine. Let's watch a movie or something." I said, sitting up, again. "Or we can watch Chandlers highlights!" she beamed. I check the time, mentally groaning.

It was only 9:30, and this girl could talk about Chandler for years on end, Lord knows. "Which one do you want to watch first?" she asked excitedly, Youtubing him. She hooked her phone up to the TV, squealing as he appeared on the screen. I looked at her like she was crazy, which she was. "He's so cute! Jesus Christ, he hit me right in the feels." she said, placing a hand firmly over her heart. This was going to be a very long night..

A/N; THIS CHAPTER IS FOR MY GIRL ABIGAIL FOR MY AMAZING DERRICK ROSE IMAGINE. I cried, tbh. I love ya girlie.! (imliterallythequeen) Aside from that, here is a filler chapter, so vote please.! School starts again tomorrow, & omfg, I'm gonna murder someone..-_- Anywaaaayyy, my team won.! We ended the season 10-6, & we're the only team in our division in the playoffs. #RavensNation. But vOTE PLEASE. ILYSFM.❤ ~QveenKaep