⇜Chapter 24⇝

All day long, Kyrie has been acting really weird. He hasn't been eating as much as he usually does, which is completely out of the ordinary. He was on the couch now, trying to get some more sleep. Overall, he's slept at least 13 hours today. He woke up, ate, went to sleep, woke up to use the bathroom, and then went back to sleep. He went to workout, but he was only in there for an hour, rather than his usual 3-4. "I hope he's alright." I sighed to Abigail, explaining to her everything. "Have they checked him for a concussion?" She asked, mentally analyzing all of his symptoms.

   "I was thinking that's what it was, but when his eating changed, I thought it was something worse. I don't know.." I was a mental mess right now. "He'll be fine. Just get him checked for a concussion. That's most likely all it is." She stood up, now leaving. She was going to attend one of Chandler's games. I dragged her to Kyrie's last 3, so it was time she watch her boy play. "Thanks Abigail." I said, finishing my food. She playfully nudged Kyrie with her foot on the way out. He was taking a nap on the couch, and he had a game in a little less than 2 hours.

   "No need to thank me," she smiled "But we have a lunch date set up. Me, you, Olivia, the mall, Wednesday." A smirk playing at her lips, she got in her car. "Gee, thanks." I smiled, waving as she pulled out. "You'll love me for it!" She said over her engine, finally driving off. I shook my head at the woman, always having something up her sleeve. Kyrie was laying in an uncomfortable pain on the couch. "Baby boy, tell me what hurts." I said, resting his head in my lap. He groaned. "My head.." he mumbled, and I dimmed the light on the table beside the couch.

   "Did they check you for a concussion or something?" I asked, rubbing his chest softly. All this pain he was in was making him extremely tense. "They were going t-to, but I didn't want to. I'll be f-fine, babe." Was he serious right now? "Kyrie, I'm not letting you play with a concussion. You can barely look at lights and talk, let alone play with those bright stadium lights and screaming fans. You can't play." He shook his head sitting up. "I h-have to, Kirsten. My team is depending on me." He got his stuff ready, thinking he was actually going. My eyes went wide as he grabbed his keys.

   I gently took them from him. "Not today, baby." I kissed his forehead. He stared at me blankly. He was a confused, stuttering mess. After strapping Olivia in, I drove to the Cavaliers stadium. "Kyrie, could I see you in my office?" Coach David (Blatt) asked him. "Olivia, go sit with Uncle Kevin, okay?" I told her. "Uncle Kevin!" She smiled, running over to him as fast as her legs could carry her. He picked her up, them starting small talk. I then followed Kyrie to his coach's office. "Kyrie needs to go through a concussion protocol, as soon as humanly possible." I told him, straight up.

   He looked at me then at Kyrie. "Uh, sure. That's exactly what I was going to say." He called in the team physician who took Kyrie to the locker room. I went back to where the entire team was playing with Olivia, or practicing. "You alright?" I heard a voice behind me. I looked up to see JR Smith. I gave him a small smile. "Yeah, just a few hectic days lately. Nothing major." I assured. "Everything will be just fine, Kirsten." He patted my shoulder softly, and I rested my head against my palm, now wanting nothing more than sleep..

A/N:: 2nd chapter.! Vote it pleaseeee. Ily❤ ~QveenKaep