⇜Chapter 32⇝

On the way to the hospital, Savannah sat in the back seat with Olivia while I sat in the passenger seat with Kyrie driving. "You feel okay, O?" I asked her, looking through the mirror at her. She had a frown on her face, but nodded softly. She's just like her Daddy. Stubborn. There could be everything in the world wrong with them, and they won't say a word.

   Knowing we were on the way to the hospital anyhow, I decided not to get a truthful answer out of her on how she really felt. When we got there, I went to put Olivia up, but Savannah stopped me. "You need to rest yourself. I've got Olivia." She told me, taking Olivia in her arms. I didn't say anything, I just obliged.

   I walked into the hospital behind Kyrie and Savannah. A doctor met with us, agreeing to do some blood work on her. He took her in the back room, and after a lot of screaming and crying, they finally grew enough blood. Olivia sat, leaning against Kyrie. She was silent the whole time until I asked her what was wrong.

   "I don't like hospitals, Mommy.." She answered, and I rubbed her arm softly. "You'll be alright baby." I kissed her forehead, but when the doctor walked into the room, I knew I was wrong..

A/N:: quick (short) chapter before school.! Vote please.! (Its hard to type walking down the hallway. lol).❤ -QveenKaep