⇜Chapter 28⇝

"Pregnant?!" He asked, raising his eyebrows, and his face finally showed the smile I was praying for. I mentally let out the happiest sigh ever. The whole stadium was in an uproar of screams and hollers as Kyrie and I took it all on. "I love you baby girl." He smiled, kissing my temple as he slid his arm around me.  "Okay Kyrie, it's halftime, and you have a game to finish. Try not to get injured, alright?" I joked. "Sure, whatever." He muttered.

   As he walked away, I slapped his butt. "Hey, you might be soon to be Mrs. Irving, but this is still off limits." He smirked, snapping his fingers in a Z formation. "I guess you get none of these goodies tonight either." I shrugged sarcastically. "Baabee, I was just kidding!" He whined. "Kyrie, go on boy." I smiled, pecking his lips before returning to my seat..

•°•°•°•°•

   "And after Kyrie Irving's engagement and his fiancée announcing her pregnancy, the Cavs go on to win it 112-103." The commentator said as fans began to exit the stadium. I sat with Savannah with a sleeping Olivia in my arms. "She looks more like Kyrie than she does you." Savannah laughed a little. I stared down at her poked out bottom lip while she slept quietly. "She does, which I don't mind. Kyrie is a very handsome man." I replied with a small giggle, kissing Olivia's forehead.

   I sat on my phone waiting for Kyrie to hurry up. "That is a gorgeous ring." She took my hand in hers, looking down at its sparkly beauty. "Yeah, I love it. I love him.." I mumbled. The simple thought of him made me smile like an idiot. "Come on baby. Let's get outta here. I'm tired." Kyrie joked, emerging from the locker room. After saying our goodbyes to Savannah, Kyrie carried Olivia out to the car while I put his bag in the backseat.

   The whole ride home, I was cramping up tremendously everywhere. And by everywhere, I mean everywhere. "Are you okay, babe?" He asked, noticing the fact that I could barely make it past the couch. "My vagina feel like it's being stabbed with scissors." I answered, laying on the couch. "I'll be back down in a few, baby girl." He kissed my forehead, as Olivia had her little arms wrapped around his neck.

   I smiled up at them both, my eyes beginning to get heavy.. I didn't notice I'd drifted off until Kyrie woke me up. "You need anything?" He asked, eating a burger. He went to McDonald's. "No, I'm not really hungry.." I said, taking his burger, biting it. "Not really hungry my ass." He muttered jokingly. "I bought you a burger and fries. They're in the kitchen." He pointed, now trying to concentrate on the TV. "Awh, thank you boo!" I smiled widely. He seemed to know exactly what I was in the mood for..

•°•°•°•°•

   "Uh, Kyrie! That feels so good." I moaned aloud. He chuckled, taking my other foot in his hands. He gives some amazing foot massages. He let out a chuckle, releasing any tension I had in my cramped extremities. "Anything to make my Queen feel better." He finished, pulling me into his side as we cuddled on the couch. "I love you, Ky." I told him, staring at my sparkling diamond ring. "I love you, too." He smiled, kissing me softly..

A/N:: The Ravens didn't re-sign my favorite player, and he went all the way across the country to San Fransisco (the 49ers). I'm going through a very depressing period in my life right now. I know y'all are like 'You're overreacting. He's just a football player', but what you fail to realize is that he's also person. He's someone I look up to & I'll love him wherever he goes.. Anyway, vote please.❤ -QveenKaep