⇜Chapter 19⇝

Kyrie fell next to me on the bed, sweaty and shirtless, opposed to what he was 10 minutes ago. "That was amazing." he breathed, smiling. He wrapped his arm around me, but I pushed him away. I can't believe I did that.. Again. I'm so weak. Giving into him twice after he'd done me wrong. "Kirsten, please.." he said, grabbing my arm lightly. He pressed his naked body against mine, his face resting in the crook of my neck. Feeling his lips under my jaw, and his tongue just drove me crazy. I felt like I could never get away.

But you won't let me
You upset me, girl
And then you kiss my lips
All of a sudden I forget (that I was upset)
Can't remember what you did

You know exactly what to do
So that I can't stay mad at you
For too long, that's wrong

   That's the exact song that came to mind. 'Hate That I Love You' by Rihanna (Ne-Yo). Because no matter how bad he'd seem to mess up, I know I'd always go back to him. "I hate how much I love you, Ky." I mumbled, breathing in his aftershave. "I love you, too." he chuckled, placing hand under my chin. "And I promise baby, no more 'extreme' fuck ups." he said, placing a kiss on my lips, softly. "That's good. You were a step up from me killing your ass." I mumbled, closing my eyes. He laughed, but his laugh was cut short by my serious face. He knew I was as serious as a heart attack. "Well-" he was interrupted by the door opening.

   "Kirsten, its great to see you took Kyrie back!" she beamed, and I quickly pulled the blanket over my bare chest. "Mom!" I said, shooing her out. She backed out, winking at us. We were alone again. "She used to hate me so much. I wonder what happened?" he asked, looking down at me. He twirled a strand of my hair around his finger. "She found out she had a grand child." I joked, placing my hand lovingly on his chest. He laughed, running his fingers up and down my spine, making my hair stand up on end.

   I finally got up, getting dressed. Kyrie gave me an 'Are you seriously getting up?' look. "Olivia can't take care of herself." I said, walking down into the kitchen. Olivia was sleeping on the couch, and I rolled my eyes. If she could ever stay awake.. I kissed her fat cheeks, picking her up. I held her to my chest. Kyrie came down later, smiling at me. Then his eyes went wide. "What?" I asked, feeling self conscious. He put his hand over his mouth. "You have like 3 hickeys.." he said, and I gasped. "You suck too hard." I mumbled, pulling my shirt up to my neck. "Well, you showed 'my friend' the same attention-" "Okay, enough of that in front of my baby." I said, pretending to cover her ears.

   "Alright, alright." he said, walking into the kitchen to find something to eat. I rolled my eyes. He was something else..

A/N: I was watching the NFL Combine & I saw Jameis Winston.! I swear, he's the cutest thing. I almost forgot Marcus was beside him. lol, Jameis is one fiiiinee QB. *heart eye emoji* anyway, vote pleaseee.! Ily❤ ~QveenKaep