shocks part two ♪ sunset curve

part two!! ah!!
idea by -STARLIGHTVIOLIN
711 words

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

you awoke with a pounding headache, and struggled to remember anything about the previous night.

pain, from the shocks, and then stress about what they meant. that was all last night. and then willie showed up, warning the band that you were in danger. that was a nice touch.

but after that, you had all fallen asleep in the garage, where were you now?

you struggled to even lift your head, your body ached so much. you cracked one eye, and took your surroundings in.

it was the hollywood ghost club. at least, matching the boys descriptions of that night.

it was a big open stadium, with a stage on one side and a bunch of bright lights. it was empty though, so empty the footsteps you heard were echoing.

"the princess is up." you jumped at caleb's voice.

"what did you do to me?" you croaked, barely getting the words out. your throat felt like you had been screaming for days.

"i put a spell to weaken your body, so you cant run. i need you to stay here with me and keep me company!" he said it like it was a trip to the beach, and you shut your eyes and groaned.

"now, dont be like that." he suddenly grabbed your shoulder and forced you in an upright position, sending a shock of pain all over your body, you whimpered and looked at him face to face.

"they'll come for me." you said it weakly, but you said it. you knew they would, especially if willie found out.

"oh, hun," calebs face held a wicked grin, "im betting on it."

♫ ♥

luke awoke to the sound of harsh whispering. he peeled his eyes open, slightly lifting his head.

he laid on the floor, next to the couch, the aching of his back telling him he did not sleep comfortably.

"where is she?"

"i dont know! she's not in the house!"

the voices belonged to alex and then julie, and their serious tone made luke wake up a lot faster.

"whats going on," he groaned as he forced himself to sit up and rub his eyes.

"she's gone." reggie didnt need to say anymore. luke noticed, you werent there.

"hey guys!" someone came running into the garage, willie, "i think caleb has her."

luke slightly heard reggie mumble "why does this guy keep popping up everywhere?" but the boys were too stressed to care.

"seriously!?" alex said, "why?"

"lets go find out." luke said sternly, grabbing his magenta hoodie and hopping off the floor.

♫ ♥

you groaned again, all you really wanted right now was some food. if you just had one granola bar in you, you'd be able to fight off caleb no problem.

he was pacing the floor, though, and your stomach growled again. you frowned, hoping the boys would hurry up.

how long will it take them to notic-

a bang came from the doors at the top of the stairway, and at last, the three boys walked in.

your eyes began to water at the sight of them, and they raced down the stairs toward you.

wait. something wasn't right. this had become to easy.

the boys bolted down the stairs, all worried and panicked.

but where did caleb go?

you took your eyes off of them, even though they were all you wanted to see right now, and searched the floor. he was gone. he had vanished.

this wasnt good.

"no! stop!" you said quickly, and the boys shoe's squeaked on the floor as they stopped, wide eyes staring at you, "its caleb. he took me."

alex nodded his head quickly, "yeah, we know." he raised his eyebrows, "and we're kinda here to save you."

you shook your head violently, "no! thats exactly what he wants!" you managed to say before a jolt hit your chest. with the aching of your body, and almost no food inside of you, it had felt ten times worse than last night. you fell back to a lying position and yelped in pain. the boys came rushing to you, but you tried to shake your head.

"please, stop." you gasped.

"noo, dont stop." a voice from above said, and you closed your eyes, knowing it was too late.

"you are exactly where i want you."