new2 (lover who can play the bass) ♪ reggie peters

oc x reggie
idea from -CUTEGHOSTS
1279 words

─── ・ 。゚☆ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ☆゚. ───

"so this is your room," reggie walked through your door frame, nodding as he looked around, "cozy!"

it was a week later, and you had sat through many more rehearsals and grown to really love julie and the phantoms.

even though they were ghosts.

yes, as you got closer to julie and the boys, especially reggie, julie only saw it right to tell you everything. and when you refused to believe a word of the molina girl, the boys were roped into proving it to you.

"we can touch them now, something we weren't able to do for a while," julie and the boys sat down to talk to you about it just a few nights ago, "but they're still just ghosts."

you hated this. not being on the same world as your love interest sucked, but you were grateful that you had met this way than no way at all.

so now, reggie keeping his traditions of walking you home at night, you had invited him in. you quickly introduced him to your mum, and brought him up to your room. you rolled your eyes as your mom mentioned something about keeping the door at a three inch minimum and pulled him up the stairs.

"thanks." you smiled shyly at the boys compliment, sitting down on your pink comforter.

reggie took a second to look around, but stood astonished at one object.

"is that..." he tilted his head, "a chair?" you laughed at his reaction to your black and pink spider chair.

"yes," you giggled, "it's like a mix between a trampoline and a chair." you urged him to try it out, and he happily flopped into it, gasping when he surely bounced up and down.

"this would've been sick in our studio back in the 90's!" he was honestly flipping out, but it only made you laugh more.

"i'll go get some snacks." he smiled up at you as you left and quickly skipped down the stairs.

reggie sighed. he simply loved hanging out with you, there was just something about you that made him feel happy. happier than he ever had been since he came back to earth.

he sunk himself further into his chair to spring him up to his feet, laughing to himself when his plan worked perfectly.

he walked over to your desk, eyeing the math notes that laid open and the many highlighters that laid on top of the notebook. he couldnt miss it, pink was definitely your favorite color. it was everywhere.

especially in the deep pink box underneath your desk. this box caught his eye, and he knelt down to grab it.

sitting back in his new favorite chair, he placed the box in his lap.

something told him that this might be private, or maybe not even interesting at all, but he couldn't quiet these voices fast enough to stop him from taking the cover off. pieces of multi colored paper laid within the pink box, and he couldn't help but immediately look at the top piece.

it was a deep blue, and had reggie spelt out in neat calligraphy. he raised a brow, and picked up the note.

he unfolded it to see the lines covered in your handwriting.

i found a lover who can play the bass
he's kinda quite but his body aint
spend the days dreaming and the nights awake

reggie smiled as he read the words that must've been about him. he was no longer ashamed of the feelings he had developed for you.