𝟚𝟞 , spill everything

drAmAaaaaA

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

"luke, stop it." you finally spoke, ripping your wrist out of his grasp. he had poofed you both back to the end of julies driveway, and he was basically dragging you up it. you finally broke free, and rubbed your sore skin.

"what is wrong with you?" he turned around, screaming loudly, "i thought we agreed we were done with this." he put his arms out dramatically.

"because, luke," you screamed back, tears filling your eyes, "i needed answers."

lukes eyes seemed to pop out of his head, "to what!? what was so important to figure out in the middle of the night?" he held his arms out, and you felt a sob rise in your throat.

"bobbie took something from me too, okay?" you cried out, letting a sob escape, "he took a song from me too." lukes eyes crinkled in confusion.

"he what?" he muttered. there was a moment of silence.

"what is going on?" alex and reggie both bursted out of the garage, rubbing their tired eyes.

luke sighed, "she went back to bobbies." he threw his hand in your direction, and you groaned at his smoothness about the situation.

"you what?" reggie said, "wait, why?"

"yeah," alex said, rubbing his face, still clouded by the pull of sleep, "it only took you two tries and throwing up twice to get you there the first time."

your eyes widened, but in no way like lukes had. alexs hand went to cover his mouth, finally awake enough to realize what he had done, but it was already too late.

"twice?" luke said, switching his glance between you and alex. reggie took a slight step backwards.

"i-i i mean," alex fumbled, "just once. just, yeah just one time, i mean," he panicked, looking at you, "maybe twice."

you sighed, sending the boy a look, he sent you a sorrowful one. at least he tried.

"alright!" you said, putting your arms up in the air, "so i didn't see the event of talking to bobbie as a trip to the beach," you groaned, and luke sent you a harsh look, "but it doesn't even matter anymore. i did it, didn't i? we got through it. and to be honest, right now, we have bigger issues at hand here."

"when was this?" luke asked, still looking between you and alex. you coudnt bring yourself to answer.

"it was the day before we went," alex finally said, "early in the morning, she did it with me outside of the garage." he dug his hands in his pockets.

luke nodded, "that's great. so you both were lying to me for basically two days." he looked back up at you, and you didn't say a thing, "and then you decide to just go to bobbies without me. great."

there was a moment of silence, but it was a moment of all the anger from the past week bubbling up inside of you. you couldn't believe luke was scolding you for lying to him, for keeping things from him, after his suspicious acts for the past couple days. everything about the song, julies mother, just everything left your mind. the only thing that filled it was anger.

and you figured you had had enough of all of it.

"you want to talk to me about lying right now? when you went to bobbies weeks before we decided to?"

his eyes rose in shock, but you could tell he was trying to mask it.

"i dont know what- no. no you're-"

"luke." alex said loudly to interrupt the boy, "just stop. she knows, ok? we told her."

so now, the pair both only stared at each other, matching looks of hatred in their eyes. the amount of lies between them almost outnumbering the truths.

"okay both of you need to spill everything right now." alex said, pointing toward both of you, "this has all gone way too far. and it's exhausting for both of us," he pointed to himself and reggie, "to keep lying to the both of you." he walked over, grabbing reggies hand, and poofing away. leaving you two to stand there and look at each other.

after a full minute of this, you finally gave in, letting your body sag from its stance of anger, "what is going on luke?" you cried, "weve never been like this before."

he let himself breath as well, relaxing his tense form, "i dont know."

"why did you not tell me about bobbies?"

"why did you not tell me the first time you got sick?" he asked, getting defensive again.

you took a deep breath, you weren't going to get anywhere in these circles you put yourself in.

"because i-" you shrugged, "i dont know, because i wanted answers just as bad as you boys did, so i thought it didn't matter that it made me sick." you breathed, "it wasn't going to help anything. i just wanted answers." you groaned.

"you think you wanted answers, how do you think it felt for me to hear that you spent two years alone with the kid and grew super close after i died?" he asked, pushing his fingers into his chest.

you almost smiled, but caught yourself, "you went because you were jealous luke?"

"no." the confidence in his eyes suddenly left, "maybe. i-" he sighed, "i just needed to find out more. that's all." he finally made eye contact with you.

"and did you?" you raised a brow.

his lips tucked in his mouth, just as before, and he stayed quiet.

"luke." you said sternly, giving him a glare.

"fine!" he groaned, "yes, i found out much more."

you tilted your head, not expecting that. what was there to find out about you two?

"what?" you asked.

he looked at you, in a way that told you he didn't want to say another word, "i found a-" his breaths got heavy, "i found a-"

you walked closer to him, and grabbed both his hands, making the first contact with him since he had gripped your wrist. it had startled him, but you kept your eyes on his, "just tell me. what did you find luke?" you tried to prepare yourself as best as you could.

the boy did the same, "i found a-"

a groan and a car door being slammed shut interrupted the boys words, and you both turned around.

"thank you," it was julie, sarcasm filling her face and tone of voice, "for dragging me out of my house at 1am, only to leave me at bobbies, one completely alone, two with no knowledge of what even happened," she gestured behind her, "oh, and three, with no money to pay for this uber. gotta go wake up my father and try to come up with a possible explanation to why i'm out of the house at now 2. freaking. am." her voice had slowly risen throughout her rant, and you turned towards luke to find him trying not to laugh, his eyes showing everything as his hand went to cover his mouth.

you caught yourself too, but you ended up letting a small snort out.

"dont even." julie mumbled, walking up to her door step.