extra, lets get married

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

"if you had the chance," julie mumbled as she continued to teach luke the different friendship bracelet patterns she knew, "what would be the one thing you'd do as a human?"

luke stopped his knot, "i'm not sure."

"like," julie continued, "did you ever want to do something so bad as a human, and you realized you never could when you died?"

luke thought for a moment.

"i guess," he looked down at his hands, "i guess getting married."

luke stopped tying his strings, eyes widening as he looked up to the girl next to him. the teens held eye contact, and suddenly, they were both thinking the same thing.

luke had wanted to marry you. he hadn't seen it back then, but he had always known it.

"you want to marry her, don't you?" julie smiled over at the boy, who was obviously lost in thought.

"i think i-" he shook his head out of his daze, "i think i have to go to her." julie smiled, taking his blue and black bracelet out of his hands to tie off and finish.

luke blushed as he jumped off the floor with excitement and ran out of the studio. he knew exactly where you were.

out in the lawn, you lay on your usual blanket you had brought from home, star gazing at the now dark purple sky. you had turned your head to the crunching of his feet on the crisp grass, and sat up slightly.

"hey bab-"

"let's get married."

you hesitated.

"what?"

he ran over to you, kneeling down and taking your hands in his, "babe, let's do it. let's get married."

"we cant." you laughed, "it wouldn't be official, and we're dead luke." you wondered if he was alright.

"it doesn't need to be official." he leaned over to touch foreheads, "it just needs to be us."

you giggled, "you're crazy."

"be crazy with me." he begged, and you nodded.

"let's get married."