𝟙𝟟 , that could work

fan shoutout to shonafla for just being so amazing and active on all my questions & commenting a bunch! you ROCK!
what do you think bobbie and the oc's song is? the one they both liked & crashed the car to? might add it in somehow if i get a good one :)
a) your answer

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

the mans eyes opened, and your heart raced. you pressed on though.

"can you hear me?"

as soon as bobbies eyes made contact with yours, the whole room disappeared. your surroundings turned into blackness, and it was just you, bobbies bed, and the alarmed man inside of it. where did the boys go? did they seriously just leave you? along with everything else?

you tried not to focus on the change of atmosphere, though, as you didn't want anything to ruin the moment this time. you tried to adjust to the sudden truth :

you would do this alone.

at first he didn't say anything, you slightly smiled and figured it'd be best to wait for his reaction.

he whispered words, words you barely could catch, "w-why do i keep seeing you." his voice shook, and you saw his hand grasp the sheets that were around his body.

you tilted your head, sighing, "it's hard to explain."

you were surprised at the calmness that overtook you as he spoke to you for the first time. you thought you would be panicked by now, or at least afraid. but you were totally, utterly, one hundred percent.... okay.

you took a deep breath, but bobbie interrupted you.

"am i dreaming?"

you paused at his words, and thought for a moment.

...that could work.

"yes," you nodded, "and we don't have much time." you weren't even sure where the boys were, but you had to hurry this up. who knows how long bobbies calm reaction would last or what could happen that could pull you out of connection with him.

time for some answers.

"why do i keep seeing you?" he asked the question again.

"you must be thinking of me." you mumbled, biting your lip. it was a lie, technically, he kept seeing you because you kept coming to him. but you figured it was a valid statement anyway, giving the fact he was writing a song about you the other night.

"i'm always thinking about you." he muttered, tears filling his eyes, "i miss you so much."

your heart ached at the sight, and the first tear streaked down your cheek. you felt the words come rushing out of your mouth.

"why did you do it bobbie?" you cried, but tried to keep your voice at a weak whisper, "why'd you take their music?"

bobbies eyes were blank for a moment, but he blinked and looked down.

he took a shaky breath, muttering to himself.

"i guess this is my chance." he whispered, "my only chance to apologize, even if you aren't real." he said, taking a deep breath.