𝟙𝟙 , regret & confessions

here's where things get spicy

where do you think lukes and our oc's first date was?
a) your answer

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

you walked up the mans doorstep. the big, haunting mansion stood tall and dark in the late night sky. the rock from the nights before still sat in your stomach, and you shook your head.

you gulped. this was it. time for some answers.

but someone had been speaking to you.

"hey." luke put his hand in your shoulder, and you almost screeched in shock. you closed your eyes and took a breath, putting a hand on your stomach. luke shifted his balance away from you, giving you an odd glance.

"you're already starting to feel it, aren't you?" luke looked in your eyes with a certain look, one that said he knew exactly what you were feeling.

"no, luke i'm fine." you said sternly, but couldn't stop wiping your sweaty hands on your pants.

"regret." he scrunched up his face for a second, a sign he was mad, "i knew we shouldn't have done this. we shouldn't have come." he walked fast toward you and grabbed your elbow, dragging you away from the front door.

"luke stop!" you said, taking your arm back, "i have to do this. i have to do something." you pleaded, "i'll be miserable sitting around doing nothing all the time, or i'll be miserable doing this." you shrugged, "what's the difference luke!?"

he turned his body so he was staring directly at you, his face showed an expression you'd never seen before, "the difference is that you won't have to be mentally tortured and i won't have to watch!"

you shook your head slightly through your watering eyes. poor luke. poor, sweet, way too good for you, luke. he always cared too much.

but as his stare intensified and the feeling in your stomach grew, you suddenly knew what was about to happen.

and somehow so did luke.

he appeared behind you in a flash, gathering your hair as a wave of vomit came barreling out of your mouth yet again. you were surprised how much your body could produce, for you didn't have the ability to eat as a ghost.

great, exactly what you needed. exactly what was going to make luke drag and maybe even carry you away from bobbies house right now.

you groaned and fell to the ground, and he caught your limp body before crashing into the ground himself.

"it's ok, i got you." he said, sitting you up right in front of him as he regathered your hair. he managed to quickly pull it back in one of your hair ties he had had in his wrist, he had always kept one handy. you never really understood why, but now, as little pieces of hair stuck to your sweaty forehead, you appreciate it.

you heard footsteps behind you, and hushed voices, but it all seemed to go out as your body fell into exhaustion.

♫ ♥

you were awoken by lukes voice, and your eyes slightly opened.

he held a cup of water, and smiled gently at you.