𝟙𝟝 , whoops

what song can you, or do you want to, see fit into this story??
a. your answer :)

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

thankfully, your body had landed on grass, but no amount of grass would save you from the harm of the culprits body landing flat on top of yours.

their arms had somehow managed to curl around your body, and your arms got trapped between your two bodies. they grunted as their body first ran into yours, and then yelped as both of you hit the ground. when their body only crushed on top of yours further, you gasped as you lost the ability to breath.

it took quite a lot of fumbling and screaming at each other for reggie to finally get off of you and stand back up again. he immediately reached down, taking your forearms to help you up.

"i- uh, i was just- im sorr-"

"don't hurt yourself." you said, finally taking your first full breath and patting the boys chest twice. the boy had been fumbling with his words ever since he knocked you down.

"me?" he asked, "are you hurt?" he asked, concern reeking in his eyes.

you only had time to shake your head before luke and alex finally finished their sprint over to you two.

"are you okay?" luke managed to say before grabbing both of your hands. you only laughed.

"yeah i'm completely fine. this bassist over here just trying to make me fall for him." you smirked, ruffling the boys raven black hair.

he blushed and pushed your shoulder, "wouldn't be the first time."

luke sent him a look, and he muttered a "whoops".

apparently, luke had just thrown the frisbee, and reggie had run to get it. you had appeared in julies front yard right in front of the boys path. of course.

"where were you anyway?" luke asked, an eyebrow up in a questioning manner.

operation no more secrets was starting earlier than you would have liked.

"bobbies, actually." you sighed, and the boys all plastered on shock faces as they processed it. you only muttered another "whoops."

"why?" luke seemed to get upset at the fact.

"i just, always feel better when i go and see him. and it gave me time to think."

"that's ironic." reggie mumbled, alex hitting his shoulder.

"yeah, i know," you said, "but he always just makes me feel better. i guess, it's just, i used to tell him everything, especially after you boys died. so in a way, being with his presence makes me feel that heard and understood feeling i used to have around him."

the bassist and the drummer nodded, but lukes face seemed to stay the same. upset.

you brushed it off. at least you had been completely honest with him. that would decrease the amount of problems on your hands.

"and, actually," you spoke up again after a second, "i tried it out, and i think he heard me again."

"you spoke to him!?" luke spoke fast, seeming only to get more upset, so you rushed your answer.

"no! no, not technically. i kind of wasn't thinking and words just came out of my mouth, but right when he reacted i kind of panicked and poofed myself back here." you sighed, "quite the abrupt welcoming, but anywhere away from him at the moment was my goal."

reggie chuckled and flipped your hair, "well next time it should be anywhere away from him and out of my path, should be your goal." he smirked and walking off with alex. luke stayed behind.

he sighed, the upset look on his face seemed to diminish.

"so you're okay though?" he asked you, "you said you panicked?"

"no i'm ok." you smiled sweetly up at the boy, "again, i wasn't really thinking. but, i feel a bit better about it now." his eyes perked up at that, "i got to do it one more time, and at least now we're sure he can hear me."

he only nodded, taking your hand and leading you back to the boys. he squeezed your hand twice, something he had always done that made you smile. you sent him a big one, and he seemed to lighten up.