𝟚𝟛 , familiar words

ahhh this book is almost done i cant-
ok since i like finished this book and already miss our oc and luke, i'm thinking of doing a few imagine-extras at the end of this book!! just certain moments like when luke asked her out, their first date, etc.
do you have anything you want to see??
a) your answer!! pls pls request!!

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

it was you and julies weekly girls night, a few nights after the chaos that was at bobbies mansion. today's showing was the whole high school musical series. you didn't hate it, the sweet teenagers never afraid to profess their undying love for each other, or randomly break out in song. you wished it was that way, and that easy, in real life.

"hey," you said, looking over at your gal pal, "i'm really sorry we didn't end up finding out anything about your mum. i really wanted to." you took your last bite of chocolate ice cream and moved onto her bed, resting your head on her shoulder.

"it's alright. i'll admit i was excited," she shrugged, "but you obviously went through a lot to get there, and then with everything that happened..." her voice slowly went out, "it's alright." she repeated. you turned your head back to the movie, but it didn't help take your mind off of things.

you found yourself drifting into sleep as the movie ended, troy bolton getting exactly what he wanted. his dreams coming true. again, you wished real life always ended like that.

you awoke sometime later to soft piano keys, and julies soft voice singing along with the words of a song playing from her phone.

familiar words.
a familiar song.

you kept your eyes closed, but tried to focus on the soft whispers coming from the girls mouth. a certain feeling settled in your stomach.

"...and we stayed up for hours,
what a time, what a time, what a time,
you held my body like you wanted it forever,
What a time, what a time, what a time."

you sprung up in bed, earning a yelp from the molina girl beside you.

"julie, where did you get that song?" you asked, trying to ignore her frightened state.

"it's a trevor wilson song." she said with hesitation as she put a hand over her heart, "it's called what a-"

"trevor wilson..." you muttered, interrupting the girl. she nodded, and you began to put the dots together, "bobbie."

"what's going on?" julie could see the wheels spinning in your mind, and leaned closer to you.

"come on julie, get up." you threw the covers off of you.

"where are we going?" she tilted her head at you.

"we're going to bobbies," you turned back toward her as you reached the door, "to ask him why he stole my song too."