𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.

wow.

it's all i have to say. it sums all of it up.

let's get real : writing is one of the toughest things i do. i'm writing this a bit early, right now i'm currently a little past half way of this series, and i'm drained. i've been writing for days on end, and i'm in every way exhausted. i just took a day off, just to recharge, and i'm still tired.

but, i wouldn't want to be doing anything else for you guys. you guys mean the absolute world, and i've said it before and will many more times, you truly make this well worth it. this book started out as a two-part imagine, and yall wanted more so badly, so that's what it turned into.

more. so so much more.

writing my dylan obrien book was just for fun, and it recently hit 50k and i don't even think it's clicked in my mind what that means yet. and queens gambit book was a trip, a blast, a struggle, a top and high accomplishment of mine. one of the most meaningful works i've done yet.

and this book, this book. wow.

this book was something else.

a story i cherish with characters i adore. this unnamed, but sincerely loved oc of mine has made this book so exciting, so new, so adventurous. i loved tailoring her to you guys, so maybe you could feel like you were apart of this grand love story too.

this book has been a wild ride. first, really only getting big because of the imagines (which are now at the bottom), but you guys loved my little duo so so much that they ended up having their own story. it makes me tear up everytime i think of how much u guys were SO FOR it :,)

and i've had much deliberation on whether to give this special lady of mine a name ( hollywillow- knows my struggle omg) , but i think it's unique in itself that she is left unnamed. i liked the idea that my readers could imagine that it was them, i always thought that was a special part of reading wattpad. and also, it just leaves her with some... mystery.

which is what a new creation is all about... right?

if youve had a name in mind this whole time, feel free to tell me!! i love all of your ideas and usually they're more accurate than my own ideas!!

i just can't even explain it. creating your own story line is rough, confusing, exhaaauuusting, but so so so worth it when the fans get just as addicted as you were when you were writing it. and i'll say it yet again, you guys make this worth it. and, for the question of future works i know is sure to come ; yes, there is something currently in the works. but that's all i'll say for now & will keep you all updated.

also, the little extras i was talking about before are all set up, i just need to write them!! probably in the next couple weeks i will try to get them out!!

so, just, thank you.
to everyone who commented, voted, read, laughed, and cried with me throughout this story i have created. i might have created it, but it was you guys who made it happen.

so thank you.

seriously, thank you.

this one was for you guys <3

.ps.
can YOU point out all the hidden gems in the cover of our fav duo?? list some in the comments ...

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

special shoutout to hollywillow- who constantly encourages me and deals with my questions, banters, and endless texts :)) couldn't do any of this without you!!

and shonafla , who just over this book has become a great friend and one of my BIGGEST FANS omg, thank you for your answers to the daily questions and just your support!!
i love you both endlessly.

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

looking for some more??

jatp imagines?? got you covered!!
check out my other book!!

jatp imagines?? got you covered!!check out my other book!!

JATP IMAGINES

love a good charlie gillespie face claim ??
say less.

love a good charlie gillespie face claim ?? say less

MELODY DINER

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥