𝟙𝟞 , now or never

you guys seem super interested in our couples past life... so is there a certain memory or moment you want to see in a flashback??
a) your answer!

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

"alright," luke started, clapping his hands together, "who says we just get this over with, yeah?"

everyone nodded.

the boy had begun to feel a bit better about the situation, along with the rest of the group. they were all finally ready to get somewhere.

to get some answers.

"mhm, i'm ready." you mumbled, even though you nervously played with the strings on your ripped jeans. you were ready as you could be.

tonight was it. answers were needed, and you were going to get them.

"i'm so nervous, and i'm not even going." julie groaned, "im not going to be able to sleep until you guys get back."

it was currently 11pm, so you had about an hour until it was showtime. nobody had stopped to wonder what would happen if bobbie completely panicked and freaked out, like a certain julie did weeks ago. the chance of him doing so made your heart race, but you swallowed the thump in your throat and focused on your breathing.

"whatever happens," luke grabbed your hand, "we're all going to be ok." he turned toward you, "and if you need to leave or stop for any reason, do it." his face was serious, words sincere, and you nodded.

"alright, showtime." alex weaves his fingers together and stretched his arms outward. reggie stood up and hit his face slightly.

you just let luke help you up, and took the deepest breath you think you've ever taken as a dead girl.

♥ ♫

your vans landed on the concrete of his doorstep, and dejavu hit you like a brick.

so did the rock in your stomach.

"here goes nothing." you mumbled, and luke squeezed your hand twice.

"are you sure about this?" he said, looking down at you, "are you sure you're ready?" he spoke quieter.

"of course." you said, "answers are deserved," you turned toward the door, "and they'll be received tonight."

luke smirked down at his girl. his determined, brave, amazing girl. he looked forward with determination as well, and stepped through the door with you.

you faintly heard the breathing patterns of alex and reggie behind you, but due to the time of night, you four automatically tried to be as quiet as you could.

you slowly walked through the house, taking in its environment at this time of night.
no one was up. no lights were on, perfect.

"i think i'm gonna hurl." you heard alex mumble to reggie, and you wish you hadn't.

you passed carries bedroom, and found the girl sound asleep in her bed. her own music playing through her speakers lightly, you almost scoffed at the girl.

luke pushed you passed her door, and closer to bobbies at the end of the hall. you were pretty sure you could hear all of the boys heart rates as your hand fell on the knob.

"you can do this." you heard a voice behind you, and you turned to find alexs lips close to your ear. you smiled, and nodded, turning the knob.

the man lay still on his bed, and all four of you slowly walked in.

you all stood at the end of his bed, and stared at bobbies sleeping figure. in another instance, you'd find it a funny scene.

"what should we do?" reggie asked.

luke shrugged.

"wake him up?"

"talk to him?"

"scream?"

"well that's a smart idea reggie."

"hey bobbie," reggie mocked, "i know you haven't seen us in twenty years but we're now standing at the end of your bed ready to talk about why you stole everything from us."

"we could-"

"shut up." you said quietly, as the man begin to stir in his bed.

the group quieted, and so did bobbie. you took a breath, knowing what you had to do.

"i'm just gonna do it." you muttered, knowing it was now or never. if you didn't do it now, you were afraid you were never going to.

"wait, let's just-" luke said, placing a hand on your shoulder, but you shook him off. you heard him harshly whisper your name, almost sounding mad, but before his hand could touch you again you forced the words out.

"bobbie," your voice shook, "wake up."