𝟛 , birthdays and... is that julie?

AHH PART FOUR
i figured the next part should line up with the plot of the show, even though the rest of this book will be beyond season one!!
1309 words.

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

you sighed contently. messing with bobbie was one of your favorite past times, and has been since you came back to the earth as a ghost. you laughed as you watched him and carrie run around the house to stop the flood you had caused in their kitchen.

you spent the day with the boys again yesterday, but they had to go back to julies to prep for their gig last night. before you all departed, they told you they'd introduce you to julie soon, and you were honestly excited to meet the girl. you had only heard great things about the girl who found her voice again. but it had only been a short while since the reunion, so the boys had only wanted time alone with you. until now.

it had almost been a full day since you saw them last, and today was a special day. it was lukes birthday. so you figured it was time to head back.

you smiled at the thought of your boys, you were so happy to be back with them. it had only been a little while since you reunited, but it felt like you didn't miss a beat. you were the same friend group you used to be.

you poofed yourself out of the wilson's house and into the molinas garage. you saw the boys talking to who you guessed was julie, a girl with an upset look on her face. you backed away to turn around the corner of the garage, deciding you'd wait to talk to the boys until this seemingly to be awkward conversation was over.

you listened in as some drama was going down about what happened yesterday. you heard multiple mean things come out of the girls mouth, and clenched your fists. the boys seemed very apologetic about something, but you'd figure that out in just a moment.

"hey! i do care!" you heard luke talking with a strong tone, one you didn't hear often, and covered your mouth with your hand as to not make any noise, "our band has a real shot at greatness, and i'm not gonna let that slip away from us again." you frowned, hearing the pain in the boys voice.

"so then why did you bail on me last night?" julie spoke, and your eyebrows raised. last night was the gig at the school dance, and they bailed?? what had they done after hanging with you?? you leaned in closer to the front of the house to hear more.

"i'll tell you why," the girl spoke up again, before luke got the chance, and you watched from around the corner as anger clouded her eyes, "because there's only one thing you care about, and that's yourself."

"hey!" you couldn't stop yourself, you had heard enough of this girls hurtful comments, which were especially directed at your boyfriend. the girl had already turned around and heading for the door, but luke turned around to see you standing there. the expression on his face left you speechless, you simply couldn't find anything to say. you faintly heard the slam of the girls front door, and guessed she hadn't even heard you.

you opened your mouth to say something to the boy, but luke vanished within a second. you frowned, knowing you should've stayed behind the corner.

"is that julie?" you growled to the other boys, and they reluctantly nodded their heads.

you huffed, "ok, tell me what's going on.
right now."

♫ ♥

"this all happened last night?" this was the first and only thing to come out of your mouth as the drummer and bassist explained the vast plot of events in the previous day.