ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

~jugyeong's pov~

"new day, new school. this is my chance to start over. this is my chance to be the pretty new girl," i thought.

as i finished getting ready, i put my shoes on and headed out the door.

as i arrived to school i noticed people staring at me. at first i thought they were staring at me because i looked ugly but then i listened to the people talking around me.

"woah, is she a godess?"
"she's so pretty'"
"she's definitely saebom high's new queen."

     i was shocked to say the least. never in my life was i talked about like that. hearing things like this made me feel appreciated.

     my brother and i met up at the main office to receive our schedules.

     "ohh how is our best student doing today?" i heard someone say. as i looked back i saw a beautiful guy standing there with no expression on his face while the vice principal was complementing him.

     "i guess he's the top of his class," i told myself in my mind while i turned back to face my home room teacher.

     a while later i found myself following this guy around like a lost puppy. he stopped walking and without noticing this i accidentally bumped into his shoulder. shock and panic was spread through my face as i realized my makeup had rubbed off on his jacket.

     "lee suho i made these for you," a petite girl had said. lee suho, i guess that's his name. after remembering the situation i was in i held myself back and let him keep walking alone after rejecting the poor girl.

     i ran to a corner to check if my bare face was showing and luckily it wasn't so i just touched it up a bit. as i was fixing my makeup i felt something being thrown at me.

     as i looked up i saw suho glaring at me. that's when i realized he had probably seen my face print on his jacket.

     "ohh my god i am so sorry. i promise i will wash it and return it to you once it's clean," i kept rambling until he started walking away.

that's when the bell rang