ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38

~third person pov~

     jugyeong found herself laying on suho's chest. today was the day chaerin was leaving and she was still debating if she should tell him about it.

     "let's go outside," said suho as he stood up and grabbed her hand.
     "what?"
     "you can't hide here forever. let's go!" she said as he gave her a small reassuring smile.

——

     jugyeong thought to herself how far she had come. she recalled the day suho had confessed to her. a couple days after suho was released from the hospital, she found herself taking care of him anytime she could.

     without realizing it, suho was growing out of his feelings for chaerin and growing in love with jugyeong. he never imagined himself dating her either. he always thought he would be in love with chaerin but he was clearly wrong. part of him knew that through everything seojun and chaerin had gone through in the past he never stood a chance.

after the night the couple had spent together, they had finally made their way home.

"i'll head inside," said jugyeong as she was staring to open the door to her house.
"wait. here. it's up to you to make sure that jugyeong sleeps without a worrying tonight," said suho as he started talking to a small figure he placed into his girlfriends hands.

suho scooted closer to jugyeong and kissed her forehead.
"i'll see you tomorrow," he said and he once again gave her a warm smile.

jugyeong nodded in response and headed inside. as she made her way into her room she immediately walked to her phone. as she turned it on she had opened suho's contact.

she realized suho had sent her a video of him doing aegyeo and she smiled at it. suho was her source of happiness and she was glad to have him.

suho on the other hand was panicking. he was worried of what jugyeong would think of him. he was also in panic because a part of him was didn't mean to actually send the video.

luckily for him jugyeong was head over heels for the man and was glad she saw the video. she soon realized that there was a chance he was still outside and ran to her place outside.

"i guess he's gone," she said as she sighed to herself.
"suho!" she cheered as she watched him pop out and dig his head into his hand as he was embarrassed.
"what are you doing outside?" he asked, trying his best to play it cool
"what is this?" she asked as she showed the video off.
"i'll be off now. you should go inside. you'll catch a cold," said suho before waking off
"okay!" responded the girl as she warmly smiled at the boy.
"goodnight," he said as he waved his hand at her.
"goodnight!" said jugyeong as she found herself smiling and waving at him.

suho starred up at her and then finally walked off in a rush. the pair was happy with one another and anyone could tell.

——

everyone had finally gotten over the drama. luckily for jugyeong, everyone now looked up to her as she had showed up to school showing her natural face. the news had spread that her and suho were dating.

multiple people still found it a bit hard to believe, especially his fan girls but what was done was done. she had aldo made up with sua and according to hey everything was perfect.

    jugyeong found herself sitting at her desk and she was a bit distracted but when she heard her name she faced mr. han.

     he was surprised to see her with a bare face but he was glad she was back in school. after he had left jugyeong had a sudden urge to use the bathroom.

     while she was washing her hands, soojin walked in and stood next to her.

     "i can't believe you thought of coming to school like that." she said as she calmly washed her hands.
     "what?"
     "are you trying to put on a show in front of everyone in school? were you so desperate to attract attention? have you suddenly become brave now that you're dating suho?" she asked.

before jugyeong could respond to soojin, sua had burst through the bathroom door and thrown her phone on the floor.

     "kang soojin! are you serious? soojin you and chaerin are the worst. you should be apologizing to her on your knees, but what did you say? did you seriously just say that to her?" she yelled as she confronted soojin.
     "why should i apologize?

"becuase you and chaerin are the ones who uploaded her photos and video! at first i tried to understand, i figured you might've gotten angry because you had feelings for suho. so i thought you'd at least be regretting it by now. jugyeong wasn't coming to school, so i thought you'd feel bad about it and worried about her! so i waited for you to apologize but you never did! now chaerin hasn't showed her face so i can't let all my anger out! we're you guys always this horrible?" she yelled.

"yes, it turns out we were."