ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

~third person pov~

     as she scrolled through her contacts she came across the number she was looking for. unnie she read. the phone rang a couple of times before her sister picked up.

     "chaerin. are you ok?" she worriedly asked.
     "no. t-the song they made with seyeon got released by move entertainment. then suho and seojun got into a car accident. seulgi, what do i do? i can't loose them." she cried into the phone.
     "chae it's gonna be ok, i promise. send me the address of the hospital you guys are going to and i'll head there right now. try to hold your tears back and stay strong for them. i'm sure they'll be ok. either way it's suho and seojun we're talking about. they can get through anything," she calmly said as she didn't want to make chaerin panic any further.
     "ok. i'll be waiting and please be careful," chaerin said before hanging up and turning back to focus on seojun again.
    "it'll be ok. just please stay strong jun." she cried as she held his hand.

     as they arrived at the hospital the nurses tried their fastest to get them to the emergency room. chaerin was no longer allowed inside and they made her wait in the halls.

     as she waited for what seemed like forever she felt someone pull her into a hug. as she looked up she saw her sister and immediately wrapped her arms around her. she cried for a while until a doctor came out.

     she immediately walked up to him and asked if she could see them. the doctor kindly told her what room they were in and that they were placed together.

running through the halls searching for the room number 317. as she finally found it she ran inside. both boys heard the door being slammed to the side.

"ohh my god you guys are ok." she said.
she ran towards suho as seojun watched her jealously wondering what she whispered into his ear that made him smile so wildly.

"ohh god, i'm so glad you're ok. i was so worried something terrible happened to you." she said as she leaned down and hugged him. suho wrapped his arm around her and smiled because he was glad she cared about him.

although it was the worst situation to realize this, he still felt happy. the happiness didn't last long as she soon let go of him and went towards seojun's side.

"jun you almost gave me a heart attack. thank god only your arm is broken," she said while she bent down to hug him.

as seojun felt earlier, suho felt the same now. jealousy was running through his body as he watched the girl he liked hug another male.

as she finally let go of him she went to grab a chair and sat in the middle. it was silent in the room until chaerin spoke up.

"what the hell were you guys thinking just running in the middle of the road while cars were moving!" she said as she smacked both of their heads.

"oww!" they both shouted.
"oh, holly shit. my bad." she said.

as they both layed their heads back on their pillows, chaerin soon walked out of their room. they were both a bit confused by her sudden action

a couple minutes passed as she came back holding two bags. "i got chicken!" she cheered.

both of the males looked at her as she pulled the chicken out of its container and as they smelled it their mouths started to water.

the whole accident had made them a bit hungry. she then placed small tables in front of them and served their food. as she placed the food on seojun's table she remembered that his arm was broken and the other one was holding him up.

before she sat down on her chair she gave suho his food and lightly ruffled his hair and told him to eat. as she sat down on her chair she started feeding seojun.

the pair was so distracted with each other that they didn't realize suho was practicing shooting lasers out of his eyes. he watched as they laughed at something they found hilarious and he was just sitting there.

"chaerin, i want to go outside. will you please take me?" he asked.
"of course suho. seojun was just finishing up his meal. jun i'll be right back, try and rest a bit." she said while speaking to both males.

as chaerin led suho out of their room, seojun turned around being a bit upset at the fact that he was left alone.

   soon enough the door slammed opened revealing another girl as she accidentally walked up to the wrong male.