ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

~third person pov~

     "so you kissed suho or suho kissed you. you have feeling for both seojun and suho and you don't know who to pick and on top of all of that you got asked to model?" said jugyeong.

     "yeah basically. i hope you're not mad at me. i know how much you like suho but i don't want him to get in between us. you're my best friend and i don't know what i would do without you," responded chaerin.

     "i'm not mad at you chae. i just think that with everything going on you need to take your mind off them. you know maybe you should take that modeling offer."

     "yeah i probably should. it would be fun. you know what i'll call them right now."

     modeling you may be asking yourself. how the hell did chaerin manage to get a modeling deal? well, being the daughter of one the biggest female actors in korea, the biggest ceo of korea and kang seulgi's sister she was quite famous.

     although she never really liked getting all this attention she still had to live with it. she was always receiving agency calls that wanted to scout her as an actress and as a model.

     there was one company that stood out to her. big hit entertainment. they had asked her to do a one time photoshoot to which she had a week to agree to.

     remembering this she immediately dialed their number. "hi! this is kang chaerin. i was wondering if your offer still stood? i decided i want to do the shoot."

     "well of course it still stands! we would love to have you come here! are you available tomorrow around 3 pm? we want to finish this shoot as fast as we can. of course if it's to much for you we could move it back a bit." the person on the other side of the line said.

    "that's perfectly ok! the sooner the better! just send me the address and i'll be there." she responded. as they ended the conversation she hung up and turned to jugyeong.

     "i did it. the shoot is tomorrow. do you perhaps want to come with me?" she asked.
     "ugh, chae i would love to but my mom is making me help her tomorrow after school." jugyeong said. 
     "ohh ok that's fine," chaerin smiled.

     as the pair of girls walked back down to school with their arms linked they bumped into a body. as they looked up the saw seojun. before the girls could say anything, seojun walked pased them as though he didn't see them.

     both girls were confused as to why he did this. soon after the bell ran signaling that their next class was starting soon.

——

     it was the next day and her photoshoot was today. nothing exciting happened other than the fact that seojun was ignoring her. she didn't know what she did and she didn't know how to fix it.

     pushing her thoughts aside she got into her car and her driver took her to the address where the photoshoot was going to be held. as she walked in she noticed how calm the set looked.

     "hello everyone! i'm kang chaerin and i'm here for the photoshoot. where am i supposed to go?" he questioned before she was pulled away. "what are you doing here princess?" a voice asked.

she looked up and met with seojun's eyes. she was confused as to why he was here and why he started talking to her until now. she had assumed that she was going to be doing the shoot alone but clearly she was wrong.

     "i'm here for the photoshoot. you're here for that too?"
     "yes, it seems as though fate brought us together again." he said before he pulled her closer.
     "of course jun. of course it's fate." she responded in a sarcastic manner as she slowly caressed his face.

     remembering that they were in public she soon pushed him off and walked off trying to find the room with her name on it. as she walked down the hall she saw her name and walked inside.

     as the stylists finished getting her ready, she looked into the mirror and realized how good she looked. she then decided it had been a long time since she had posted a selfie of herself.

     as she took multiple pictures she finally found the right one and posted it onto her account. it immediately blew up and her phone kept buzzing so she turned it off deciding it was time to work.

as she walked out she noticed that seojun and the photographer were already waiting for her. she walked onto set wearing a light pink jumper suit.

as they finally started she felt a little bit uncomfortable. the photographer noticed this and pointed it out, telling her to calm down and that they could take a 10 minute break.

"i'm really bad, aren't i?" she asked
"no. you're horrible. so tell him you can't do it and just leave." he responded.
"why are you being so mean? can't you just teach me?" she asked
"no."
"my gosh. it really hot in here because of all the lights." she said as she started fanning herself and trying to clean her sweat.
"what are you doing?" seojun said in a disgusting way.
"what? this is new, so i don't want to get it dirty. gosh it's so hot" she innocently responded.
"my gosh."
"look at all this sweat. do you want me to wipe off your sweat too?" she said as she walked towards him.
"what are you doing?"
"you look a little sweaty" she said.
"forget it. go away." he rudely responded.
"why? it's so you'll look good in the photos."
"i said stop. is this that easy for you?"
"what do you mean?" she asked.

before saying anything else he pushed her against the couch and stared at her.
"i'm a man too."