ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

~third person pov~

as both girls walked through the streets of the city, they had people staring at them. two beautiful girls is what they looked like and that's what they were.

as they got closer and closer to the hospital, an idea popped up into chaerin's mind. she stopped walking and jugyeong's confusion was rising.

that was until chaerin finally spoke up.
"jugyeong, what if we stop by the store and grab some presents for the guys? i mean they're probably bored and all. i know i would be. cmon let's go to that one," she said as she pointed to a toy store.

as both girls walked through the doors they heard a small jingle on top of their heads signaling that they had entered the store.

chaerin closely looked at the all the toys and board games they had before she headed towards a section where she found tons of stuffed animals.

"jugyeong over here!" she yelled from across the store. jugyeong made he way towards chaerin as she was curious as to what she had found.

when her eyes met the stuffed animals, they immediately turned into small crescents.
"let's each get two! one for suho and one for seojun!" she cheered as she grabbed a panda and a small dog, unlike chaerin who grabbed a horse and a crocodile.

"i think the crocodile suits suho. i feel like he would bite you if you stared at him to long. the horse suits seojun, you know cause he's always speeding through the streets on his bike." she said.

hearing this, jugyeong let out quite a loud laugh that caused every employee in the room to look at them.

jugyeong's face turned red in embarrassment as she didn't mean to be that loud.

as both girls finished paying they left the store and once again made their way towards the hospital.

when they reached the front doors they ran through the halls like little girls eager to show they guys their gifts.

to their surprise, when they opened the door they saw suho laying on top of seojun in an awkward position.

both girls dropped the presents as soon as they realized seojun was shirtless and soon heard a nurse walk in but as soon as she saw their position she quickly said, "i'll come back later," and exited the room as fast as she could.

as both guys turned their heads toward the door their faces immediately grew red as they knew how wrong their position looked and they hurriedly go off each other.

     "hey guys" said jugyeong as she looked a bit surprised.
     "oh, you guys as here," spoke suho as he awkwardly looked at the girls.
     "you guys look very close," said chaerin as she avoided his gaze.
     "i was just helping him get changed." he responded as he pointed at seojun.
     "should we wait outside?" asked chaerin.
     "will you hurry up?" asked seojun.
     "i'll hurry up and get him dressed." suho awkwardly said as he covered seojun's upper body.

     both girls ran back into the hallway not wanting to stay in the room. as they waited they finally heard seojun say that they could come in.

     as they walked in, jugyeong sat on suho's side and chaerin stood in the middle. after a couple minutes of awkward silence, seojun stood up.

     "are you going to the bathroom? do you need my help?" asked suho.
     "you help him with that?" asked jugyeong in surprise as she had never seen them interact like this.
     "oh, i guess you can't go by yourself. " she said
     "don't imagine it in your head. i'm off to take a walk." he said.

     before he could leave the room, chaerin spoke up. "i'll go with you just in case."
     "if you insist." he said as he threw her a cheeky smile.

     as seojun and chaerin walked through the halls of the hospital, chaerin's phone suddenly went off.

     "hello? ohh minho! what's up? oh of course i can hang out saturday!" she said.
     "minho? as in cha minho?" seojun thought as his eyes went wide.

after a while chaerin hung up and she turned her head back to seojun. only to see him with a pouty face.

"aww, what's wrong jun? you were so happy a couple minutes ago" she said.

seojun didn't respond as he was to jealous to even look at her. chaerin was surprised as he usually never gave her the silent treatment

an idea suddenly popped up into her head as she walked up to him, making him stop.

to his surprise chaerin started doing aegyo. as he watched her make all these cute faces he suddenly couldn't hold his smile back. not even realizing until chaerin pointed it out.

"ahh, there we go. happy jun is back and he's smiling!" she cheered.
"yah, instead of doing this lets go back to the room. i'm getting tired." he said.

not wanting seojun to exhaust himself even more, chaerin walked to his side and wrapped his arm around her.

they started walking towards the room but as they made a turn they bumped into a certain boy and girl who seemed to be talking.