ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28

~third person pov~

     the news had spread fast. chaos was going around the city. the ceo of move entertainment, lee joohun was going to retire and resign from the agency.

     as chaerin had woken up to her mother barging into her room and showing her the article, the first thing on her mind was lee suho.

     she got up and got ready as fast as she could. this was big news and she wanted to make sure he was ok.

     as she left the house she was surrounded by paparazzi. they wondered what she had thought, as they all knew she was close with joohun's son.

     as she tried her best to move past them all. she got in her car. it felt as though the drive was taking forever. she was anxious and worried.

     as they arrived at the hospital chaerin immediately got out the car and went inside. she ran through the halls of the hospital looking for suho.

     she almost spoke up to grab the males attention once she had found him staring out a window, but someone beat her to it.

     "lee suho," said jugyeong as she went down the stairs, relieved that she had found him.
     "it's you again." he said as he gave her a small smile.
     "yes, it me again." replied jugyeong as she slowly put her hand on top of his.
     "i wanted to see you and here you are," he confessed.
     "i came to give you a hug." said the girl  as she slowly wrapped her arms around him.

     he slowly returned the favor by wrapping his arms around her. slowly he backed away. they were so caught up in the moment that they didn't realize that there were two other girls there.

     both chaerin and soojin watched as jugyeong got on her tippy toes. jugyeong slowly leaned in and closed the gap between her and suho.

     chaerin's heart broke as she watched the man she liked kiss someone else. meanwhile soojin felt hatred for the girl kissing suho.

     soojin slowly turned around and left as she could no longer stand seeing them together.

     unlike chaerin who couldn't hold her balance anymore. she fell onto the floor, accidentally knocking someone else onto the floor with her.

     as she looked up, she was met with seojun's wide and worried eyes. it had been so long since he had seen her cry this bad.

     of course he had seen her cry multiple times, but this was different. his instincts told him to help her up.

     he quickly pulled her into a hug. he hated seeing her like this, he was going to kill whoever did this to her.

     "chae what's wrong?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

     chaerin couldn't say anything, the most she could do was point at suho and jugyeong.

    seojun turned his head in the direction she was pointing. as he finally layed eyes on them his anger rose and his heart broke a bit.

although he knew how chaerin felt for suho, he still couldn't help but feel jealous at how much of an effect he had on her. although if he was suho he wouldn't kiss another girl.

seojun immediately took her away from the scene and into his room. he sat her down on his bed and hugged her.

the pair stayed like this for a while until he no longer heard chaerin crying. as he looked down to the petite girl that was resting her head on his chest he smiled.

as he was also getting tired, he tried his best to slowly lay her onto his bed. making sure he didn't wake her up, he laid down next to her.

seojun wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. as the pair slept comfortably many problems were still occurring in the world of the awake.

as jugeyomg and suho finally broke their kiss he took her hand in his and led her into a room where they could speak privately.

"do you feel better now?" asked jugyeong.
"i don't have a lot of memories with my dad. after my mom passed away he was mostly in the states. i loved with my grandmas and then i started living alone once i entered middle school." admitted suho. although part of him felt bad for saying this, he wished it was chaerin who he was talking to but he still wanted to confide in someone.

"it must've been tough" replied jugyeong.
"i hated him for a long time. i had a lot of pent up anger towards him, and i finally let it out. i thought that it would make me feel better but i still feel uneasy," he said.

jugyeong did nothing but hold his hand to signal that she was here for him. soon enough a while passed by and jugeyong had to go home.

as suho made his way to his room, a nurse walked up to him. she explained that he was able to go home after he finished signing the release papers.

suho felt a bit relieved as he was no longer going to be stuck in the hospital. he knew that even after he separated from seojun, their relationship was ok now and they would be friends again.

as he made his way into the room to pack his things up, he saw something he wished he never saw.