ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

~third person pov~

     as chaerin hugged suho he nuzzled his nose closer into her neck. before her parents spilt up her dad always brought her to see an ocean at a far away village.

chaerin never told anyone what specific village it was except suho. she was emotionally attached to this ocean. all her favorite memories were created here and a new one was about to be added.

as suho let go he signaled the driver to leave them alone. as the driver walked away suho opened the trunk of the car and pulled out a portable grill and a bunch of meat.

he was prepared to make chaerin a special lunch. the girl jumped up and down as she was ready for the evening she was about to spend with the male.

as she ran around the beach catching little crabs and showing them off to suho he grilled the meat until it was ready.

"chae, the food is ready," he yelled.
"ohh i'll be there in a minute," she yelled back before she ran away.

she came back a couple minutes later carrying a small flower crown she had just made.

"look what i made for you," she said as she handed it to him.
"ohh this is so cute. take a picture of me wearing it," he replied while giving her his eye smile that could melt anyone's heart.

as chaerin snapped a couple pictures she sat down getting ready to eat.

     "mmm this is delicious," said chaerin as she finished swallowing her food.
     "i'm glad you liked it," suho shyly said.

     it had been a while since he had hung out with the girl alone and seeing her all happy made him happy in ways her never imagined.

     as they finished their food up they went to the car to get a blanket. they sent the blanket onto the sand and sat down on top. as they looked at the starts the both recalled a time when all 4 of the friends went to a beach and looked at the stars.

     not wanting to let her tears out and wanting to focus on suho, chaerin turned to him and laid her head on his shoulder. suho was quite shocked at her action but he soon relaxed and pulled her a bit closer.

     the only light that was shining was the lamp that was hanging above them. an elderly couple soon passed by them. they both stopped in front of the pair sitting on the sand.

     the older woman said, "oh my how lovely you guys look together. young lady he looks like a great boyfriend. never let him go."

     before chaerin could respond suho beat her to it. "thank you for your kind words. i'll never let her go as long as i know she likes me and i'll like her," he said as he threw the lady a smile.

     after saying goodbye chaerin was flustered. she was wondering if the words suho had said earlier were true or if they were only to please the woman. a couple minutes passed by and she saw the old lady and her husband walk back to them.

     "i was about to leave but then i realized that a young loving couple like you should be able to remember this moment and i want to take a picture of you guys together," she said.

     as the pair got up they tried finding a comfortable position and they couldn't find one until the older man suggested that they should pose as if they are about to kiss.

they were both a bit surprised hearing this but they soon agreed and got into their positions. chaerin felt a bit awkward standing like this. she felt a bit ridiculous to say the least and she wanted it to end quickly.

as if suho read her mind he reassured her that she just needed to focus on him and nothing else around them. hearing this made the girl feel a bit better as she no longer felt awkward.

"they look so good together dosan. they remind me of us when we were younger," said the old woman as her husband then wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

they observed the couple as they soon realized they both found something funny and the lady took that chance to catch the perfect photo of suho and chaerin.

they looked lovely and soon the old lady left the phone on the blanket as they soon had to leave. chaerin and suho didn't even realize as they were stuck in their own little world.

chaerin and suho both felt happy with each other. soon enough their time was interrupted when suho got a call. soojin said the contact name.

not wanting to answer the call suho turned his phone off and once again focused and the beautiful girl standing in front of him. he walked closer and closer to her until there was no space between them.

     he wrapped his arms around her and let his tears leave his eyes. "you don't know how much i missed you when you were gone. how much pain i went through loosing all 3 of you in just a couple of weeks. first seyeon, then seojun, and finally you." he cried.

     feeling bad for him, chaerin hugged him back not even realizing her own tears were coming out. they cried in each others arms for a while until they both calmed down.

     suho backed his face up but he was still holding the girl by her waist. without thinking twice he slowly leaned in and their lips touched.